No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My youngest daughter, who has sever eczema (as in 80% of her body can be a flaky, itchy rash) is finally recovering after said itchy, flakey rash became infected, creating oozing green pustules on several parts of her skin. Not to mention a hideous fever, an inability to walk because her ankles were in such poor shape, etc. Now, she's barely scratching at all...

What a difference anti-biotics and strong steroid creams can make.

Comment

• That's great news, Darkmoon. I'm happy for you and your daughter.

I'm also happy because this game looks awesome:

I've wanted to be a raptor since I was a little girl. * u*..
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
        Who? Gustavo Fring?
        Wrathborne
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's speech at the U.N this afternoon was awesome. Made me proud, made me happy.
          Last edited by PracticalAl; 09-23-2011, 02:57 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Getting paid for being a designated driver is not all that bad. =) And it was a pretty decent party at that.

Comment

• My second copy of Nightmare Syndrome arrived, so I can debind one of the copies now.

This one arrived with a Shadows of the Damned flyer as well as a little art book for Dark Souls!

So I'm pretty happy with that!
              sigpic
              Non-blurry Signature Version
              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Finally...FINALLY...Landed a new job after about a good solid year of applying and getting no where. I actually got this job through a neighbor. It kind of annoys me that this is what the world is: Who you know. I'm sure many of the jobs I applied for I was more than qualified for, but I just could never make it look good enough on paper.

I am actually really excited to finally be moving out of traditional retail. The job is still considered retail, but not exactly in the way I'm used to. I will also be making about 50% more than what I'm making now, which is decent. Plus, I'm eligible for bonuses AND my insurance is paid for. Niceness.

It was killing me not screaming at the people at work today that "I finally got a new job!" I feel mildly bad for my current place of employment because I am pretty much the only supervisor that is trained in ALL facets of the job. The other managers only do bits and pieces, but if our store manager left for a week, I am probably the only one that could keep the store in perfect working order. Oh, well. They'll learn it or fall flat on their faces. I do wish them luck.

Also, the company is big into bettering the environment. A definite plus for someone like me who absolutely detests what humanity does to the planet on a daily basis.
                sigpic

Comment

• Jesus, I am out of smokes and I find one that I dropped on the floor earlier. Relief and jubilation wash over me in an awesome wave.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• I spent a lot of money at the mall on earrings, leather boots, a scarf, a hat and some necklaces. I feel so complete <3

Team Chris Redfield<3

Comment

• Both Arkham City and the new Chuck Palahniuk book come out on my birthday.

Couldn't ask for better presents.

Comment

• Tottenham beat Arsenal!come on you spurs!!

Yeah Im a day late but i was working a closing shift last night so didnt get to post this earlier.

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                        Jesus, I am out of smokes and I find one that I dropped on the floor earlier. Relief and jubilation wash over me in an awesome wave.
                        This happened to me once, unfortunately the fag was a half finished one from earlier still in my ash trey, I think that was a new low for me as a smoker.

Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 10-03-2011, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• I feel happy/content tonight. Just had a nice romantic bath with Gareth, now chilling watching some Star Trek.

Comment

• i scored a new pair of underwear.. sexy and most comfortable..
                            stand upon thy feet, thou barren sun, whose face is as the dusk..

Comment

• God, this video made me so happy. Fun pointing out the cameos.

Playstation "Michael" ad

Comment

• Well after being miserable all day, my eye contacts finally came in. Not prescription ones, but creepy, robotic looking ones. It was nice, and a small comfort after such a hellish day. xD

Comment

Working...
                                X