No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out their website; they have lots of flavours including cotton candy and chocolate whipped cream http://www.pinnaclevodka.com/flavors

Comment

• I've been told that honey vodka is particularly good.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
        Check out their website; they have lots of flavours including cotton candy and chocolate whipped cream http://www.pinnaclevodka.com/flavors
        I actually just learned about these vodkas about two weeks ago. They definitely have some unique flavors I wouldn't mind trying. Though the weirdest one I've seen thus far was the Swedish Fish Vodka.

...I just don't know yet if I could manage a whole bottle of that. Could be good...Could be quite disgusting.

Honey vodka would probably be interesting too; though I'm a bit afraid of alcohols with honey in them. I tried something a few months back called Honey Mead...This was by far one of the most disgusting alcohols I've ever tasted. I don't think I mind mead (never really had it), but something about being mixed with honey was just beyond nasty.
        Last edited by Xander Ashford; 10-31-2011, 07:44 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          I've been told that honey vodka is particularly good.
          Am I the only one who the prospect of flavored vodka isn't appealing?
          Fission mailed.

Comment

Also cosplayed as a program from Tron with a friend which made us quite popular since we lit up!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5738[/ATTACH]
            That's very cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ununoctium View Post
              Am I the only one who the prospect of flavored vodka isn't appealing?
              Nope. I tried the Absolut and Belvedere variations a few times, while it's interesting straight its not something I drink regularly..

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_le2p86j3AV1qcnyk9.gif
Views:	1
Size:	498.4 KB
ID:	400647
                I'm happy because my 666th post just so happened to be today, on Halloween.
                I HAVE FULFILLED THE PROPHECY! DOOM IS UPON YOU ALL!

Happy Halloween everyone! :-)
                (...Totally didn't plan this on purpose...)
                sigpic

Comment

• I like the sound of cheery vodka. Cherries make everything better.

Comment

• A little late on this but congrats to Fred and Emma, a true gaming couple perfect for each other

On a side note, I drink ALOT, but for some reason I've never been able to get in to Vodka...it taste like the scent of hairspray.
                    Last edited by REmaster; 10-31-2011, 03:44 PM.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• I always think it tastes like paint stripper evaporating in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                        I always think it tastes like paint stripper evaporating in your mouth.
                        Yeah, bad vodka is like that. But quality vodka is something different; it doesn't burn, just has a bit of a kick from the alcohol and should taste really smooth and clean. The weird thing is that generally, the higher the alcohol, the better vodka tends to taste. We stocked one that weighed in at something like 52% abv and it was the smoothest things you'd ever taste.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                          I always think it tastes like paint stripper evaporating in your mouth.
                          Nah, that would be Sainsbury's basic economy vodka (industrial strength). How much is it now? £6 for 2L?

Comment

Yeah, bad vodka is like that. But quality vodka is something different; it doesn't burn, just has a bit of a kick from the alcohol and should taste really smooth and clean. The weird thing is that generally, the higher the alcohol, the better vodka tends to taste. We stocked one that weighed in at something like 52% abv and it was the smoothest things you'd ever taste.
                            You mean grabbing the cheapest isn't the best choice? Darn.
                            Originally posted by Scream View Post
                            Nah, that would be Sainsbury's basic economy vodka (industrial strength). How much is it now? £6 for 2L?
                            I dunno, drinking the stuff has rendered me unable to read small print.

Comment

• Guys...Guys. Seriously. Drink Jagermeister and fuck bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                                Guys...Guys. Seriously. Drink Jagermeister and fuck bitches.
                                Pretty much any alcohol based beverage can make a girl drop her standard. But if you do it with Jäger, then she's doing it with style.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                                X