No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every Garrett child is born with a rich and full manly beard, even the females.

Don't plan on having children myself, was genuinely considering a vasectomy at some point but I think the smoking will do that job for me.
    Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 12-02-2011, 05:17 PM.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• The Christmas season is here! =D

Spoiler:

And congradulations, Darkmoon!

Comment

• I've gone and got myself a girlfriend.
        She's a colleague. Soooo... um we'll see how that goes
        sigpic

Comment

• I have discovered a Chinese white tea with a smoky character in the smell that reminds me of Boyfriend's cigarette brand. I should probably be mad that I now think of Boyfriend whenever I have tea but honestly, I don't mind thinking about him all that much.

Comment

• Well, I'm utterly flabbergasted. Not only after all of these years has Mr. Spencer bought an XBox, now there's this!

Comment

• Xbox is a sexy machine. Plus he got the Gears SE which is even more sexy, no big surprise LOL.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I do like my Gears!
                See you in hell.

Comment

• After a really hard couple of months I'm happy to say that I'll finally meet up with my girl again in February.

Comment

• First good day I've had in about two weeks. Got to cashier today instead of running the food shack and it gave me a wonderful excuse to wear my Christmas jewelry =) Had a coffee and listened to this in the morning, and at my break. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBwiv_Bt3-c That's all I needed. I was pumped, my shift extended an extra three hours and my body was ready. I was flying, when the registers were slow I went to the $1 shelves, made them more organized, then gathered everybody's 'go-back' items and returned as many of those as I could. It was...nice, feeling so energized, and above alL, "NOT WORRYING" The emotional BS that was on my mind all last week faded and today I had none of it, just this great ready feeling. The day went by so fast, I need more days like this...maybe all it takes is a really good remix of a song form a children's show. =)
                    Last edited by Inferno04; 12-07-2011, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                      I've gone and got myself a girlfriend.
                      She's a colleague. Soooo... um we'll see how that goes
                      I'm so happy for you! You're FIRED!

Comment

• I've finally landed myself a job!
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Congratulations. If I am ever around your area I shall pop into ASDA looking for you. "Hello John, can you direct me to the make-your-own-pizza service?"

Comment

• I'll be working nights but it's a 24 hour store, I doubt the rotisserie will be open at that time.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Hello John, can you direct me to the alcohol section? While I am here I would also like some baked goods.

Comment

• Can't buy alcohol after 11pm. =P
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X