X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkmoon
    replied
    No, you really don't need to introduce your wang. Unless it's a long time fan of Resident Evil independent of your own body no one here wants to meet it.

Leave a comment:

• thisGin
    replied
    i've been here for about a week, but i figured i oughta intoduce my penis, arriving this morning from flagstaff.. i know it sounds ridiculous.. imagine something of like a morbidly obese situation..

Leave a comment:

• REmaster
    replied
    Welcome aboard the crazy train stranger, for the most part we're a friendly bunch.

Leave a comment:

• Konga
    replied
    Hey everyone, I'm new here and also a fan of the Resident Evil series. My older cousin introduced it to me when I was three (lol), and I now I've played almost every RE game.

Leave a comment:

• Lead belly
    replied
    Hi.

Heh, not at all man! Just pretend I'm the merchant from RE4. But instead of me opening my trenchcoat to sell you my weapons, I'll go one further and open my rib cage for you so you can take your pick of the litter! "good things on sale stranger"

Leave a comment:

• Darkmoon
    replied
    So...for once someone who won't object when I steal a kidney?

Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Lead belly
    replied
    Hello all. Long time lurker here. 20 yrs old, of Hispanic descent, male, 5'6, brown eyes, dark hair, 170 lbs, and a certified organ donor :p. I'm a HUGE RE fan, and a survival horror fan in general. Glad to be here and I hope to interact with you all real soon!

Leave a comment:

• Darkmoon
    replied
    It's the Internet. Everyone can be uncomfortable.

Leave a comment:

• AsteroidBlues
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    ...well, now I'm vaguely uncomfortable.
    ... You're uncomfortable? I actually made THE Darkmoon uncomfortable? The same man who threatened Capcom with a stream of rage urine... holy shit, I better go buy a lottery ticket today- the impossible has happened here today. XD

Leave a comment:

• Darkmoon
    replied
    ...well, now I'm vaguely uncomfortable.

Leave a comment:

• AsteroidBlues
    replied
    All this new meat.... its delicious. Heh... heheh... hehehehhAHAHAHAHAHAA! *twirls evil mustache*
    Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 02-27-2013, 07:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Darkmoon
    replied
    ...and yet you have full erections. I am confused.

Leave a comment:

• thisGin
    replied
    i am thisGin.. & the one thing i could really say to you is that i am really wet..

Leave a comment:

• sweetwaterleo
    replied
    Hello! Always wanted to chat with other RE fans. Just beat RE 0 and it's been a blast! Beat leech hunter and got all 100 leeches. Now I have to beat it again to get the magnum gun.
    Last edited by sweetwaterleo; 02-18-2013, 08:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gradon
    replied
    Welcome Mocca and Jillian. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X