X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heero Yui
    replied
    LOL ok, ok, I am no fanboy though. I like the Xbox, we play Xbox at my best friend's but since I am not a fan of on-line games and FPS games are not appealing to me at all, Xbox is not for me, it's a nice console but doesn't have much games I would like to play other than Gears of War and Alan Wake. Might get an Xbox actually on the future for the sole purpose of playing the games mentioned before.

Leave a comment:

• Darkmoon
    replied
    That sig should be fine. And welcome. Now you've got Spencer on your side, you should be fine...although Alexia, hardcore X-box fan that she is, may devour your soul later.

Leave a comment:

• Heero Yui
    replied
    Indeed I do Mr.Spencer, and I do love it

(Sorry for the signature, I didn't notice how big it was, is this any better or should I change it?, sorry)
    Last edited by Heero Yui; 11-06-2011, 01:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Spencer
    replied
    You work at Sony? That's the only reason you need to be on my good side, welcome to the Horror is Alive.

Also, could you change your signature? It exceeds the size limitations on the forum.

Leave a comment:

• Heero Yui
    replied
    Greetings, the name is Heero (Alex really) 28yo married no children, gamer, actor, working at Sony CE, nice to meet you all.
    Last edited by Heero Yui; 11-06-2011, 12:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ununoctium
    replied
    Welcome Joey!

Leave a comment:

• Alexia_Ashford
    replied
    Welcome Joey.

Leave a comment:

• Joey3264
    replied
    My name is Joey
    i'm a 21 year old in college in Wisconsin studying business and art related classes

I love a lot of games but Resident Evil and Pokemon are my favorites
    resident evil was my first M-rated fandom (just thought i'd like to mention that)

Leave a comment:

• Ununoctium
    replied
    Originally posted by aris13 View Post
    You want to discuss and debate politics on a RE forum?
    I never really said that, but maybe from time to time if I see a political thread on here I will no doubt reply to it or if it's election time I might just make a thread but I see that Wrathborne already did that (:

Leave a comment:

• Darkmoon
    replied
    Eh, to each there own. We're theoretically mature adults here and can do such things. Theoretically...

Leave a comment:

• aris13
    replied
    Originally posted by Ununoctium View Post
    Thanks! I'm glad to be aboard! Sorry I didn't post a longer introduction, I posted long ones here though if you wanted to read them:

http://www.knightsofhyrule.org/forum...hp?topic=432.0
    You want to discuss and debate politics on a RE forum?

Leave a comment:

• Ununoctium
    replied
    Originally posted by cyndercute View Post
    Wow, the second one is pretty big! X3
    But i liked it, really. I never said much about myself here cuz i just can't really write about me...IDK, i'm blocked to that. X3
    I used to not be able to write about myself either, but lately I've been able to for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• cyndercute
    replied
    Originally posted by Ununoctium View Post
    Thanks! I'm glad to be aboard! Sorry I didn't post a longer introduction, I posted long ones here though if you wanted to read them:

http://www.knightsofhyrule.org/forum...hp?topic=432.0
    Wow, the second one is pretty big! X3
    But i liked it, really. I never said much about myself here cuz i just can't really write about me...IDK, i'm blocked to that. X3

Leave a comment:

• Ununoctium
    replied
    Originally posted by cyndercute View Post
    Welcome aboard dude!! X3

Leave a comment:

• cyndercute
    replied
    Welcome aboard dude!! X3

Leave a comment:

Working...
X