X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trent
    replied
    Originally posted by Vector View Post
    I'm not new here, just a new name. BROTHEEEERS!
    Not to mention new avatar and signature. A complete change of life style, oh dear...

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Spencer
    replied
    ChrisRedfield29 was assassinated by Vector, who has subsequently stolen his identity.

Leave a comment:

• Jill4EverSTARS
    replied
    Wahhh you can change your name? O_o

Leave a comment:

• aris13
    replied
    You'll be missed CR29.

Leave a comment:

• Vector
    replied
    I'm not new here, just a new name. BROTHEEEERS!

Leave a comment:

• alexdz
    replied
    Hey guys, new member here. I've always heard about THIA but never got the time to take a good look here, had seen the news section once or twice, then I heard about the RPD Dispatch on Project Umbrella and I really liked it so I decided to come here and start participating.
    I prefer the older games over the newer ones and all that talk you all probaly heard a million times, even though the game that made me get into the series was RE4. Anyway, this looks like a fun place and I think I'll like it very much.

Leave a comment:

• DONNIemo
    replied
    Originally posted by geluda View Post
    Hey. I'm pretty much a long time RE fan, although I'm more of a classic RE fan as the post RE4 titles didn't really do it for me. I never even knew this community existed nor the wonderful gems within it, I just have to say thanks to everyone who's put the hard work in to bring what's currently out there, and to those who are still working on stuff. Things like the hack Trial Version I never thought possible, or ever imagined what was burried inside that disc image, really is amazing to be seeing what I'm seeing with my own eyes.
    Welcome aboard!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hey. I'm pretty much a long time RE fan, although I'm more of a classic RE fan as the post RE4 titles didn't really do it for me. I never even knew this community existed nor the wonderful gems within it, I just have to say thanks to everyone who's put the hard work in to bring what's currently out there, and to those who are still working on stuff. Things like the hack Trial Version I never thought possible, or ever imagined what was burried inside that disc image, really is amazing to be seeing what I'm seeing with my own eyes.

Leave a comment:

• Another_Birdman
    replied
    Hi everyone.

I love Haunting Ground.

Leave a comment:

• BloodyBruce
    replied
    Yeah, well, I'm Steve, I'm 25, I spend too much time in front of my PC, most of the things I like involve blood. Horror movies, Zombie stuff, and I like my steaks barely dead.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Spencer
    replied
    Originally posted by Peter Perve
    Uihh nice it works :-)

My name is Peter and I will now participate in this forum

Best regards

Peter
    Somehow I doubt that.

Leave a comment:

• FAMICOM-ZERO
    replied
    NEW user son

Yo im new on the board im a big big survival horror and zombie fan

hit me up im down for anything re related

peace

FAM-Z

Leave a comment:

• Kruspe12
    replied
    Welcome John!

Leave a comment:

• arowanafor
    replied
    Hi all. Im John from Ireland. Just new here and hoping to settle in.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Spencer
    replied
    Yeah, I'm keeping track of the game as we speak. I'm hoping that Prior makes a century, it'll be a nice thing to see.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X