This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
    Hey. I'm pretty much a long time RE fan, although I'm more of a classic RE fan as the post RE4 titles didn't really do it for me. I never even knew this community existed nor the wonderful gems within it, I just have to say thanks to everyone who's put the hard work in to bring what's currently out there, and to those who are still working on stuff. Things like the hack Trial Version I never thought possible, or ever imagined what was burried inside that disc image, really is amazing to be seeing what I'm seeing with my own eyes.
    Welcome aboard!

Comment

• Hey guys, new member here. I've always heard about THIA but never got the time to take a good look here, had seen the news section once or twice, then I heard about the RPD Dispatch on Project Umbrella and I really liked it so I decided to come here and start participating.
      I prefer the older games over the newer ones and all that talk you all probaly heard a million times, even though the game that made me get into the series was RE4. Anyway, this looks like a fun place and I think I'll like it very much.

Comment

• I'm not new here, just a new name. BROTHEEEERS!

Comment

• You'll be missed CR29.
          sigpic

Comment

• Wahhh you can change your name? O_o
            "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• ChrisRedfield29 was assassinated by Vector, who has subsequently stolen his identity.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                I'm not new here, just a new name. BROTHEEEERS!
                Not to mention new avatar and signature. A complete change of life style, oh dear...
                Freedom of Information.

Comment

• OT but how do you get those cool thingys under your name likeVector has OPTIC CAMOUFLAGE and Spencer has The Cigarette Smoking Man
                  "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• They're custom titles. You usually do something to earn them. Mine, for example, I got because I donated some cash to the site a while back. Not the ceseless years of toil I've put in working for the site, as you'd imagine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      ChrisRedfield29 was assassinated by Vector, who has subsequently stolen his identity.
                      Let me guess...You assassinated Beltway and that's why you're cosplaying as
                      him yet you still carry your old name.

Who knew Oswell E. Spencer had the skills for such a feat in mid-chaos.

What did you do...Wheel him to death?

Comment

• Until/unless permissions are changed for moderators (Dot said he might tweak them a bit), only admins can change the names and custom titles. As Darkmoon said, usually they don't like to have people changing names and titles on a whim, so for the most part it's only available to well-standing members of the community and generally only once or twice (no changing names/titles every few weeks, i.e.). Can always try sending Carn/Dot50 a pm asking nicely, but I'm not saying they will do it for sure.
                        sigpic

Comment

• That is a good policy, Alzaire. To be honest, it's not preferred to have people change their names as that easily leads to confusion and... sorrow?
                          Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Yeah, I changed my avatar/custom title from DSC Alexia to Kerrigan after I played DSC and was horrified by what an annoying muppet Alexia was. Might as well keep the name though, used it for too long now and still like the old Alexia.

Comment

• Wanted to say hey, I made my first post in the RE6 discussion.

Though I figure I could make a better first impression here.

Big fan of the older games (Three being my favorite), I didn't much care for five and unfortunately I would take Outbreak and spin off titles rather then that again. Four was good, it was different and I appreciated what they tried to do, but I'm okay with leaving it at that.

Looking forward to posting here and it's definitely awesome the plethora of information you guys have here about re 1.5.

and the name stands for Quarter House King, because in addition to playing RE, big time Street Fighter player.

Comment

• Welcome to the site King. That is the best explanation that I have ever heard for 4. Personally I liked it, but at least you aren't a rabid hater like some people.

Edit: Oh and watch out for Los Jilluminados...and *voice goes barely above a whisper* watch your back for the Outbreak nuts...
                                Last edited by Agent_Wong; 04-30-2011, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X