X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A_Jill_Sandwich
    replied
    Hallo all, I'm A_Jill_Sandwich! Ahaha, I love that joke. Anyways, I was browsing stuff on some action figures ( learning more about various lines and companies) and these forums popped up. So, I thought, why not? Seems very active, I'll give it a shot. Hopefully I enjoy this I collect (started in August) and cosplay as Jill (RE3). You can call me the full name, or, Jillian/Arcee. Really; I don't care xD

Leave a comment:

• m0cca
    replied
    Hello everyone! I've always wanted to join a Resident Evil/Biohazard community and this particular one came up. I'm intrigued about tinkering with codes for Code Veronica on the Dreamcast (specifically character modifier codes) so I thought maybe you guys can help me out. Glad to be part of the community!

Leave a comment:

• _Raziel_
    replied
    Hi everybody, I've been lurking these forums for a few years now & only decided to join a couple of months ago. so thought it was about time I make my 1st post. You have the best source of information online here RE related & its much appreciated the work you all put in. Some of you may remember me from Bioflames but I only really conversed with Carnivol, Alzaire & Inflames over there but that was about 8 years ago now hope you guys are well

Leave a comment:

• matetmo
    replied
    Hey there!

I'm Mat from France. Been a RE collector since a long time! I especially collect the item from the games but most of the time, I buy all the rare stuff I can find.
    Check out my site in here: http://mat-et-mo.blogspot.fr/

And if you have the items I typed below, contact me ;)

Leave a comment:

• Moonbow
    replied
    I can talk for myself, dear. And I really do not care about titles - whatever is nice is fine, though my own name is best (so Moonbow, Diana, D.Elisheva). Though Your Grace also has a ring to it as well.

Thanks for the welcome all

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Spencer
    replied
    Darkmoon's brought backup.

Welcome to THIA and all that guff.

Leave a comment:

• Darkmoon
    replied
    Ms.? We've been married almost nine years. Surely it's 'Mrs.' by now? Or possibly 'Your Grace'?

Leave a comment:

• alexdz
    replied
    Welcome to THIA, Mrs. Darkmoon.

Edit: fixed it.
    Last edited by alexdz; 06-13-2012, 01:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Alzaire
    replied
    Good to have you!

Leave a comment:

• Alexia_Ashford
    replied
    Welcome to THIA, Diana. Nice to have you here.

Leave a comment:

• Darkmoon
    replied
    Hello, dear. Try not to scare the nice members too badly.

Leave a comment:

• Moonbow
    replied
    A moonbow is a rainbow that happens at night. Though difficult and only possible in a few rare locations, it is a fantastic sight.

My location probably gives away everything else about me. That was his idea. My name seemed a suitable other-side to his.

And makes jokes about his prowess that much easier. You're welcome.

Leave a comment:

• eqmddlh
    replied
    Greetings!

I'm eqmddlh (el que marcha detrĂ¡s de las hileras = the one who march behind the lines, in Spanish).

I have several origins and my entire life has been a privileged travel around the world, so I considered myself "Terran" above all, a mere human.

I speak several languages, but Spanish and Portuguese are my native ones, so I offer my apologies in advance to the those Anglo-speakers who found terrible mistakes on my spelling.

I'm a big follower of the Resident Evil series and also a lover of the horror, science-fiction and science-fantasy adventures and survival-horror genres. The RTS games and RPG's are also among my favorite styles but I'm been playing video games since the very beginning and I'm open to any kind of game. Better if it's a good game.

Reading, drawing, painting and miniatures are my hobbies, too, although as professional I'm a Civil Engineer.

I discovered this place through the admins and senior users posts on the web, especially those of Alzaire, about several threads of RE 1.5 on varios sites. I was having a look around the place and the forums and I certainly think this is the best of all the sites related: things here are well said, well written, better shown and I like a lot the manners. Here, the Horror really is alive.

Well, you all have a little hint about me now.

I would like to thank all the staff for the hard work they've done here and I hope to contribute to the site in the more positive way possible.

Best regards.

Leave a comment:

• SinValentine
    replied
    lol!! darky lets go shopping : D

but yeah, so many posts puts me to shame as a spam girl lol
    Last edited by SinValentine; 04-14-2012, 06:33 PM. Reason: i see the :D smilie is still on crack lol

Leave a comment:

• Carnivol
    replied
    Basically, when you left, Darkmoon here picked up the role of becoming the THIA spam girl...
    It kinda went a bit like this;

Leave a comment:

Working...
X