Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ms.? We've been married almost nine years. Surely it's 'Mrs.' by now? Or possibly 'Your Grace'?

Comment

• Darkmoon's brought backup.

Welcome to THIA and all that guff.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• I can talk for myself, dear. And I really do not care about titles - whatever is nice is fine, though my own name is best (so Moonbow, Diana, D.Elisheva). Though Your Grace also has a ring to it as well.

Thanks for the welcome all

Comment

• Hey there!

I'm Mat from France. Been a RE collector since a long time! I especially collect the item from the games but most of the time, I buy all the rare stuff I can find.
          Check out my site in here: http://mat-et-mo.blogspot.fr/

And if you have the items I typed below, contact me ;)
          Still searching for the BH3 comics Police Keys, the BH Outbreak2 syringe, the BH Outbreak 2003 promo cards. Send me a private message.
          My collection: http://mat-et-mo.blogspot.fr/

Comment

• Hi everybody, I've been lurking these forums for a few years now & only decided to join a couple of months ago. so thought it was about time I make my 1st post. You have the best source of information online here RE related & its much appreciated the work you all put in. Some of you may remember me from Bioflames but I only really conversed with Carnivol, Alzaire & Inflames over there but that was about 8 years ago now hope you guys are well

Comment

• Hello everyone! I've always wanted to join a Resident Evil/Biohazard community and this particular one came up. I'm intrigued about tinkering with codes for Code Veronica on the Dreamcast (specifically character modifier codes) so I thought maybe you guys can help me out. Glad to be part of the community!

Comment

• Hallo all, I'm A_Jill_Sandwich! Ahaha, I love that joke. Anyways, I was browsing stuff on some action figures ( learning more about various lines and companies) and these forums popped up. So, I thought, why not? Seems very active, I'll give it a shot. Hopefully I enjoy this I collect (started in August) and cosplay as Jill (RE3). You can call me the full name, or, Jillian/Arcee. Really; I don't care xD
                sigpic

Comment

• Welcome Mocca and Jillian. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Comment

• Hello! Always wanted to chat with other RE fans. Just beat RE 0 and it's been a blast! Beat leech hunter and got all 100 leeches. Now I have to beat it again to get the magnum gun.
                    Last edited by sweetwaterleo; 02-18-2013, 08:45 AM.

Comment

• i am thisGin.. & the one thing i could really say to you is that i am really wet..

Comment

• ...and yet you have full erections. I am confused.

Comment

• All this new meat.... its delicious. Heh... heheh... hehehehhAHAHAHAHAHAA! *twirls evil mustache*
                          Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 02-27-2013, 07:46 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• ...well, now I'm vaguely uncomfortable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                              ...well, now I'm vaguely uncomfortable.
                              ... You're uncomfortable? I actually made THE Darkmoon uncomfortable? The same man who threatened Capcom with a stream of rage urine... holy shit, I better go buy a lottery ticket today- the impossible has happened here today. XD
                              sigpic

Comment

• It's the Internet. Everyone can be uncomfortable.

Comment

Working...
                                X