This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkmoon
    Enjoy your stay folks. You'll find us a little more relaxed than GameFaqs.
    As relaxed as an internment camp can be.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Well, yes, I admit the armed guards and the dogs do make people feel edgy. Put feel free to pet the dogs. Only some are semi-trained killing machines, the other ones need a command to rip you apart.

Comment

• okay then i'll guess i'll pat this small dog, GRRRRRRRRRR!! okay maybe not

Comment

• Been posting round abit before I came here so to the newbies dont get into it with Biohazardex cuz he dont give up. Name is Andrew from Wales (U.K.) Love anything Resi, fav is the remake and Jill is my dream woman.

Comment

• You might as well warn them about us all then. I don't give up either.

Of course, that's because I'm right, but I can't help that.

Comment

• You might as well warn them about us all then. I don't give up either.

Of course, that's because I'm right, but I can't help that.

Comment

• You double-double posted, Darkmoon. That's an instant ban

Comment

• Stupid machine. I click one, it sits for two minutes and then posts twice.

I'll delete the second one...when I can work out how to delete posts.

Comment

• Lulz, you should be able to do it, you're a mod after all

Comment

• I am and I did. I just couldn't remember.

My mind is pretty blank this morning because I got some really good news, and so I'm having a bit of a time doing everything else.

Comment

• I am and I did. I just couldn't remember.

My mind is pretty blank this morning because I got some really good news, and so I'm having a bit of a time doing everything else.

Comment

• Oooh, what happened? New car? Parcel arrived in the mail?

Comment

• Hey, I'm Alexia, I'm new to THIA. Some of you may know me from reHorror. Nice to be here.

Comment

• Are you the one who people have been bitching about for being too up yourself?

Maybe it's just a coicidence though.

Comment

• Thank you for the warm welcome Helegad, appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X