X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knock it off, now.

Comment

• Lol, sorry, I was curious.

Welcome anyhoo I don't want to get involved in this new flame war.

Comment

• You know you want to Helegad ;)

Welcome to THIA Alexia, enjoy ur stay. (Y)

Comment

• Wizard

Hey there, some of you might already know me from the Resident Evil 4 PC Modding forums
          For those who don't know, I am 17 years old, my name is Matthew Taylor, I have a huge passion to mod / design games. Recently I have been focusing on making my own RPG map on Warcraft 3, even though the graphics of the game are a bit outdated, the flexability with the program is great

Anyways, I have been a "Guest" here for a few months now, just checking in a couple times a day looking at the news section to make sure I know all the latest news on Resident Evil 5
          I'll be getting on Xbox360, and I sure as HECK am going to get be going for it at the midnight release.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
            Are you the one who people have been bitching about for being too up yourself?

Maybe it's just a coicidence though.

Helegad we are officially on good terms. Too bad I won't be here for us to see it.

Comment

• Wow, that's three pages in one day. A lot of new people to wellcome I guess, wellcome AlexiaAshford, Town of Green, Crimsonheadkill, missvalentine and all the others, we hope you enjoy your stay n_n.

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                Been posting round abit before I came here so to the newbies dont get into it with Biohazardex cuz he dont give up. Name is Andrew from Wales (U.K.) Love anything Resi, fav is the remake and Jill is my dream woman.
                well i actually signed up here a little before the gamefaqs disaster aswell (about a day maybe), also i never give up either, so expect many many arguments involving me somehow, RE3 NEMESIS is my favorite followed by Remake then Outbreak 2, and yeah Jill is my dream girl as well.

Comment

• ^ You better be careful, MissV. With all you new members, especially from gamefaqs. I can truly say that the-horror really is alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Updater View Post
                    ^ You better be careful, MissV. With all you new members, especially from gamefaqs. I can truly say that the-horror really is alive.
                    why so?

i became a member before half of gamefaqs migrated here anyway, i signed up when my topics were still active, i came here cause you said i would like it and there were many classic fans here.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                      why so?

i became a member before half of gamefaqs migrated here anyway, i signed up when my topics were still active, i came here cause you said i would like it and there were many classic fans here.
                      I was referring to when you said that everyone should be expecting many arguments from you. That's definitely not something you wanna do here.

Comment

I was referring to when you said that everyone should be expecting many arguments from you. That's definitely not something you wanna do here.
                        i only argue with RE4 noobs and ultimate Chris fanboys, but it seems the newbs have not discovered this little bit of heaven yet.
                        Last edited by missvalentine; 11-26-2008, 02:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                          i only argue with RE4 noobs and ultimate Chris fanboys, but it seems the newbs have not discovered this little bit of heaven yet.
                          lol, yeah. Just don't go around starting arguments.

Comment

lol, yeah. Just don't go around starting arguments.
                            i won't unless someone starts spewing BS about Chris and RE4.

Comment

• Ah, I can see more "RE4 is great" flamewars coming on... blissful. Not.

Comment

• I'm not confident and am extremely nervous to post as of now, seems like a tough place for me. Of course, I am not saying it's bad but I'll just be extremely cautious when I have the need to express my thoughts or opinions. Overall, it's a great place, I get too nervous at new places so please forgive me, nice ot meet you all.

Comment

Working...
                                X