Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right now I'm listening to Animal Collective's Peacebone. Also on this particular playlist is N.E.R.D's Sooner or Later, and some random Persona 4 tracks. =D

Comment

The Brian Jonestown Massacre - Never Become Emotionally Attached to Man, Woman, Beast, or Child.

Comment

"Led Zeppelin is God, and you all know it"

Meh. The only song I like by them is Moby Dick. And you have to love Robert Plant's choice in blouses.

Comment

Nirvana - Heart Shaped Box
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
            Nirvana - Heart Shaped Box

listen to "Smells Like Teen Spirit" backwards on youtube, its pretty catchy lol and a little weird.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
              listen to "Smells Like Teen Spirit" backwards on youtube, its pretty catchy lol and a little weird.
              Done it.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                Done it.
                is awesome aint it?

what about "Come As You Are" and "You Know Your Right"?

those are pretty good but "Smells Like Teen Spirit", "Come As You Are" and "Heart Shaped Box" are the best ones backwards

Comment

I haven't heard the other songs backwards so I can't tell.
                  sigpic

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Why is it that so many people sound like Nirvana? Or that Nirvana sounds like so any other people? I can't name any bands right off the bat, but there's a lot of people that sound exactly like them.

Comment

maybe cause the band your thinking of is influenced by nirvana and probably plays the same kind
                        of genre of music.

Comment

Susanna Hoffs, Matthew Sweet, and Greg Leisz - Different Drum

Oh, that Susanna Hoffs. What a beautiful voice.

Comment

I've been feeling like listening to hard distorted sounds with awesome beats. So I have <3!

Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub -- Track of the week!

Ed Rush & Optical - Snaggletooth

Ed Rush & Optical - G-Force Jesus -- The breakdown at 2:24 is epic.

Ed Rush & Optical Ft. Ryme Tyme - City 17 -- Bring the paranoia, the system destroyer!!

Callide & Camo - 9000 Series

Drumsound & Bassline Smith - Cold Turkey

If anyone likes the Ed Rush and Optical tracks, their new album is getting released on May 4th if I'm not mistaken... It's called "Travel The Galaxy".

Comment

hard distorted sounds with awesome beats.

omega have you tryed listening to static-x?

Comment

The one of the first CD's I actually bought when I first into the whole "I have money now so I can buy my own stuff" mode was Wisconsin Death Trip back in 1999/2000. "Push It" was such an awesome track though, as was "Wisconsin Death Trip". Haven't listened to anything too recent (were talking after 2005) after my genre of preferred music shifted to more electronic styles.

Another CD I remember buying really young was Fear Factory's "Obsolete" album.
                                Last edited by Project Omega; 04-14-2009, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X