Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like it, but my favorite is "I'm going slightly mad". Pure musical madness.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• HELL YEAH! Freddie was really on a role with that one. He definitely made the best of the limited time he had left... if only for that track!

Comment

• "The show must go on". That's Freddie's greatest song. His singing, he knew he was gonna go, and it really shakes you up; he put a lot of feeling on that one.
        When I knew that this was his last album recorded while his was alive, I listen to this song and made me want to cry, for real, and I'm not a whinny bitch.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• The Show Must Go On kills me EVERY TIME. It is, perhaps, my all-time favorite song.

I agree on the tears. It's just such an epic way to end a career.

Comment

• Felt - The World is as Soft as Lace

One of my favorite bands, and easily one of my favorite songs by them. They just pull off bittersweet so well, the tone of this is so cold yet so beautiful. Plus they have a classically trained guitarist on lead, who accompanies every nook and cranny of this tune. Especially in the chorus, without the guitar sliding higher and peaking it would've sounded quite different

Comment

• Preposterous. The best Queen song is Princes of the Universe.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• "Tom Petty = LEGEND"

I agree completely
                ___
                And my favorite Queen song by far is Under Pressure, in which Freddy Mercury sang with David Bowie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  Preposterous. The best Queen song is Princes of the Universe.
                  i gotta disagree. Get Down, Make Love is amazing even tho NIN made it better lol but still. Queens GDML is still really good.

Comment

• Now playing: Love Shack
                    via FoxyTunes

Classic song by the B-52's.

Comment

• I LOATHE the B-52's.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                        i gotta disagree. Get Down, Make Love is amazing even tho NIN made it better lol but still. Queens GDML is still really good.
                        Forgive me sir, but no one tops Queen. Even as awesome as NIN are.

Comment

• Gotta agree with zomBD. As much as I do enjoy the NIN version, nothing touches a Freddie Mercury original, in my book!

Comment

• Originally posted by zomBD View Post
                            Forgive me sir, but no one tops Queen. Even as awesome as NIN are.

nope they sure dont

NIN beats Queen. not by much but they do.

Comment

• Well, of course, you as a fan will without a doubt think that. But public opinion should prove the contrary. Nothing personal though; I think NIN are f'n great!!!!

BTW, you changed your signature phrase, but it's not NIN, is Static-X's???

Comment

• Originally posted by zomBD View Post

BTW, you changed your signature phrase, but it's not NIN, is Static-X's???

wow. i figured no one on here would relise that.

but yes its Static-X's song This Is Not. one of my favorite songs of the Machine album.

Comment

Working...
                                X