Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm currently listening to EVIL ISLAND - Pfeifer Brothers Music...you may have heard it from the Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead man's chest. It's simply amazing, short and sweet. Here's a link to the vid with it's all three versions.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoxGRmI-tsY
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Look What The Bats Dragged In - Wednesday 13
      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
        I LOATHE the B-52's.
        Their earlier career bore better fruit when that blond guy was just relegated to playing tambourine and less vocals. Let Cindy Wilson and Kate Pierson do the talking. Here's a good example (I wish I found the promo, but this is great performance nonetheless):

B-52s - Give Me Back My Man
        Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 04-24-2009, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post

the skeletons album was really good. transivania 90210 was ok not the best though.

Comment

• Mudvayne - Not Falling

Here is a video. Crazy looking band but their songs are great!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by hellrizer View Post
              Mudvayne - Not Falling

Here is a video. Crazy looking band but their songs are great!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og3qsy4pCaw
              the 2nd version of that music video is better.

ive been a fan of Mudvayne since L.D 50

Comment

• currently listening to diary of jane by breaking Benjamin

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post

What secend version??? Tell me now!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chris redfield View Post
                    currently listening to diary of jane by breaking Benjamin

So Cold

there only good song imo, i just cant get into Diary of Jane.

hellrizer

here you go

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                    Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 04-24-2009, 04:19 PM.

Comment

the skeletons album was really good. transivania 90210 was ok not the best though.
                      i thought transylvania 90210 was the best he's done. i didn't like Fang Bang, except for one 1 song. and Skeletons, i've liked a few, but nothing was ever has heavy as the first album, nor where the lyrics more crafted.
                      Last edited by Branden_Lucero; 04-24-2009, 11:16 PM.
                      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Mudvayne has already gone down hill after Lost and Found - i refuse to buy anything else from them until they come out with something better than they just did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                          Mudvayne has already gone down hill after Lost and Found - i refuse to buy anything else from them until they come out with something better than they just did.
                          yha same here.

Hellyeah sucks to. i cant stand that band.

Comment

So Cold

there only good song imo, i just cant get into Diary of Jane.

hellrizer

here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFYgt1oePwY
                            Thanks, man!! I can't choose which one is better!! I love that song, I play it whenever I'm playing Gears of war 2 or anything thats has Hardcore Action in it. hehe I just now realized that my hard drive is almost filled with nonthing but Hard Rock and Heavy Metal. Most of it is Disturbed and Mudvayne.

Comment

• Originally posted by hellrizer View Post
                              Thanks, man!! I can't choose which one is better!! I love that song, I play it whenever I'm playing Gears of war 2 or anything thats has Hardcore Action in it. hehe I just now realized that my hard drive is almost filled with nonthing but Hard Rock and Heavy Metal. Most of it is Disturbed and Mudvayne.
                              i cleared my HDD of all my music, gamer pics, and all but 1 theme.

Comment

• ^ Yep, its time for me to get a bigger HDD. I only got a 20GB HDD so you can guess how limited space is....

Comment

Working...
                                X