I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
    Come back to Microsoft. Mr. Spencer doesn't care about your custom. He just lures you in with promises of blu ray and Uncharted games.
    Oh believe me, I will... All multiplatform releases will be on 360. I know my case is rare, but what a disappointment on my first Sony product. Worst of all, I can't have my money back, so it goes to warranty.

Microsoft 1 - Sony 0

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I woke up like 10 minutes ago feeling like my entire body was being crushed by like 1000 pounds or something. I woke up screaming like a little girl and trying to bang my head on the wall in order to divert the generalized pain I felt, while my mom was having a little panic attack of her own. The feeling went away after a minute or two of constant girly screaming and head banging while I was giving my mom a possible explanation as to why I'm feeling that way. Now I'm going back to sleep and hopefully my fever subsides in the morning and I don't wake up feeling like a bunch of Mr.Xs are piled up on me.
      Well, this isn't really an "I'm Angry" post, but more like I felt like I wanted to die in order to relieve the pain sort of thing. Glad it's gone now. God damn.
      Last edited by biohazard_star; 06-08-2011, 12:33 PM.
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• Well, my PS3 has never died on me personally but it just bores me. First night I bought one I was doing something else an hour later cos I was so disinterested. My 360 broke once and I had to buy a new one cos the year warranty expired. To be fair, it did get a lot if abuse though. Was next to a heater so it often got a roasting, left it on overnight sometimes, knocked it over etc. With my 360 slim I treat it a lot better. My PS3 never breaks down probably because it's a very expensive blu ray player. With my 360, it still worked but I could only get a bright Green picture or none at all so I think the graphic card dislodged due to heat. Much prefer the slim model though, a lot quieter and the hard drives are much more user friendly.
        Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 06-08-2011, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• Durst, that's just terrible luck. People have had PS3's since launch, and no issues at all. Your one case is sad and unfortunate but not indicative at all of the console as a whole. Alexia, I think your PS3 'bores' you because you're blinded by irrational fangirl rage. I see no reason why you can't appreciate both Xbox and PS3, other than your bias. Joking around with Spencer is one thing but to call the PS3 a "very expensive blu-ray player" is just really stupid.

I sit here and laugh at the bickering because I enjoy playing both PS3 and Xbox. I must be in the minority.

Comment

• I love all three consoles. I am very much glad I don't have to choose between them. So far, my PS3 has failed once (the day I bought it) and my 360 has died twice, only one of which they repaired for free. Only my trustee Wii has served me without fail. Even when a bunch of pennies got rammed into the disc drive.

Comment

• I had my Playstation3 since September of 07'. It never gave me a hackle, and it's still running strong. My brother bought two 360s on separate occasions because of the red ring. He wasn't really bothered by it at all, since he used it as a DVD player. I rarely play with the Wii, but as it sits there, it never collects dust o.O

Comment

• I just don't understand this generation of consoles and people's obsession with having to put down another console while glorifying their own. Whatever happened to just playing games and enjoying them? Competition between companies is great because in the long run we get better products, but the stuff that goes on between fanboys/fangirls is sickening.

Comment

• It's been happening forever. I remember it when I was a kid - in my group of friends, you played Sega, while another group who was less than friendly only played Nintendo.

Of course, this was when I was 6...

Comment

• Yes, of course it's irrational fangirl rage. To me, it is an expensive blu ray player because it is never used for anything else. If you actually bothered reading my post and didn't use selective reading, you'd see I said it bored me when I first bought it. It would be dumb to spend £300 on something I hate. I actually initially thought the PS3 would be superior this gen because I loved PS2 and had no interest in XBox. Didn't like it at all, don't like the exclusives, don't like the dashboard. I only have it for God of War and blu rays, because some players have compatibility issues. I've not always disliked Playstation. Loved the PS1 and 2. Just 3 has always been a disappointment and does nothing for me.

The Wii is very hardy indeed, mine has survived being kicked across my floor many times, but not massively keen on the Wii either cos of the casual stuff. Like my Mario things though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                      Durst, that's just terrible luck. People have had PS3's since launch, and no issues at all. Your one case is sad and unfortunate but not indicative at all of the console as a whole. Alexia, I think your PS3 'bores' you because you're blinded by irrational fangirl rage. I see no reason why you can't appreciate both Xbox and PS3, other than your bias. Joking around with Spencer is one thing but to call the PS3 a "very expensive blu-ray player" is just really stupid.

I sit here and laugh at the bickering because I enjoy playing both PS3 and Xbox. I must be in the minority.
                      Yup, my guess my case is quite rare. What really bothers me is that I can't just get another console, I'm forced to go to warranty... But well, I'll guess I'll give Sony a shot as I did with Microsoft.

I'm no fanboy, but this really lowered my image about Sony's quality control. Also I pretty much lost the Welcome Back PSN+ benefits, becuase it's going to take a month to get back my PS3.

Most reliable console this gen: The Wii. That thing, even if it really HAZ NO GAMEZ LOL, is still functioning after 2 years.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Sickening? A bit over dramatic to say it is "sickening" because I have two PS3s in my household but don't use it as a gaming console. Let's try continuing this discussion when you dismount your high horse, CR29.

Comment

• Comment

• You automatically win this argument because you played the lolcat card.

Well, I am angry now. Well, in pain rather. I have this new bed and the wooden edges were really sharp. Just walking to turn the light off for bed and stubbed my little toe on the sharp wooden edge. Gareth started laughing and trolling me (we troll eachother regularly affectionately, not being mean) and after biting my pillow screaming for 30 secs I look up to see blood all over the floor. Then I put it on a pillow so my mum could clean it and put Dettol on it, and got blood all on the pillow as well. Now I'm in bed in pain. It goes away, then I suddenly get a real sharp pain.
                            Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 06-08-2011, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Ouch. Bleeding toes are not cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                                Oh believe me, I will... All multiplatform releases will be on 360. I know my case is rare, but what a disappointment on my first Sony product. Worst of all, I can't have my money back, so it goes to warranty.

Microsoft 1 - Sony 0
                                It would be unwise of you to make a mistake right now, it might get you erased.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X