• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's official, I've broken it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
      It's official, I've broken it.

OUCH. That looks bad. Get well soon Alexia!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Ladies and gentleman, before you decide to break the rules again, I'd like to remind you that Alexia was walking on that for 9 days before she went to the hospital. She was walking. On a broken ankle. For nine days. You just aren't hard enough to argue with her any more.

Comment

• Don't forget I went scuba diving and climbed up ladders too. XD
          Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 12-02-2011, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            Ladies and gentleman, before you decide to break the rules again, I'd like to remind you that Alexia was walking on that for 9 days before she went to the hospital. She was walking. On a broken ankle. For nine days. You just aren't hard enough to argue with her any more.

Couldn't resist .

Comment

• This weekend is turning out to god awful. I'm just pissed and upset. And my birthday is tomorrow, I wonder what joys await me then. *Sarcasm*

Comment

• God, another director for the Clock Tower film was attached late November. Directed 'Snakes on a Plane'.

Fuck.

Please stay in development hell Clock Tower film, PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. FUCKING PLEASE.
                sigpic
                Non-blurry Signature Version
                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• ^ That's my reaction to the live Cowboy Bebop and Akira films. And just to make it clear, Hollywood isn't the only one screwing up live anime adaptations. Japan managed to fuck up their own comcis, Junji Ito's work has been made into many films, and barely resemble the source material.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                    ^ That's my reaction to the live Cowboy Bebop and Akira films. And just to make it clear, Hollywood isn't the only one screwing up live anime adaptations. Japan managed to fuck up their own comcis, Junji Ito's work has been made into many films, and barely resemble the source material.
                    Even more-so when the film isn't even based on what it was supposed to be fucking based on according to the current information.

Seriously. A fucking spirit posessing people and going on a murderous rampage.

I guess someone didn't get the memo, considering this is apparently based on Clock Tower - Ghost Head and/or Clock Tower II: The Struggle Within as it was titled outside of Japan.

It's actually a parasite AND a neurotoxin. The neurotoxin makes them crazy, the parasite turns them into zombies. How fucking hard is that to understand?!

And that Yu/Alyssa has an alternative personality (possibly a previous twin, in-game it isn't really covered much and I'd have to go over my translations from the Ghost Head guides - but even then, the scenario writer said that even he didn't know what would happen in the end) called Sho/Bates that is protective in an aggressive manner.

No possession or anything like that leading to some sort of weird rip-off of The Thing meets Battle Royale from the sounds of it (wouldn't be surprised on Battle Royale if they were aiming for that feeling due to Kinji Fukusaku directing Clock Tower 3 which was rather different to the originals).

Cause of annoyance here
                    sigpic
                    Non-blurry Signature Version
                    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                      God, another director for the Clock Tower film was attached late November. Directed 'Snakes on a Plane'.

Fuck.

Please stay in development hell Clock Tower film, PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. FUCKING PLEASE.
                      And now you will feel the pain that I felt when I watched Quantum of Solace.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• How does that work out? I can understand if you didn't like QoS, but the director behind it seemed to have a good enough resume.

Ellis however was responsible for such horror classics as The Final Destination and Shark Night 3D...... I think Enetirnel has more of a right to be concerned.

Comment

• Well you WOULD say that, you're her boyfriend so your opinion is less than objective.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• I'm speaking as "the movie guy" when it comes to directors.

Comment

• I'm actually a bit pissed with someone I work with. Yesterday she went through my Facebook because we were talking about one of my friends, and she wanted to know what he looked like. Okay, fine, I'm not too thrilled with you snooping around on my friends' profiles, but to look at a picture no real harm done. Do we stop there? No, we decide to scoure his entire page for every interaction between myself and he, and I even told her that that was a bit on the creepy side (Sort of my way of saying, I would appreciate you move on from his page as this conversation has gotten weird). She basically ignores me and keeps on digging, and then decides to friend request him because "he seems fun." Why the hell are you going to add some random person to your page to basically spy on them? It is creepy. So I log on this morning to see that he has accepted the request because he is one of those people that just accepts whoever adds him.

This is not the first time this has happened either. Another time I was texting a friend from my old job, and she feels the need to text this person also. Again, is your life that boring that you need to hijack talking to my friends? This woman has friends of her own, and isn't at deprived of social interaction, and I think these are all a ploy to find out more about me, which is pissing me off extremely. It isn't like these friends have information that I care about them sharing, but it's more the principle that I feel like someone is invading my privacy for no real reason.

I think the next time it happens we are talking about this. Ordinarily, I would talk to the person about it on the second offense (first one you let slide since you don't know what was going on that day), but when you work with them, it creates a whole different atmosphere.

It's just creepy and annoying. Play with your own friends.
                              sigpic

Comment

• I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANY MORE. STALKER 2 IS CANCELLED AND THE STUDIO IS CLOSING!

Comment

Working...
                                X