Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready - Matthew Sweet

This kind of song is the exact reason he's the King of Power Pop in my eyes. Fucking flawless victory, Matthew.

Comment

• Bruno Louchouarn - Mutant Dancing
      YouTube video:
      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Rurouni Kenshin - Kimi Wa Dare Wo Mamotte

Serene, contemplative, nostalgic, I have a huge place in my heart for the music of anime such as Kenshin and Escaflowne.

Comment

• I'm listening to "Veronica" by Elvis Costello.

This is such an amazingly good song! I love the vocals so very, very much.
          Last edited by Dan Corson; 07-25-2010, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• I am listening to My favorite song sung by shakira for the FIFA world cup wakawaka...........

Comment

• The Smiths - Shoplifters of the world Unite
              sigpic

Comment

• ^^Ace choice, Aris. One of my favorite songs by The Smiths.

Siouxsie and the Banshees - Desert Kisses

YouTube video:

Comment

• Im currently listening to Thunderstruck by AC/DC bloody brilliant song!

Comment

• Lateralus from Tool.

I'm absolutely kicking myself in the ass for not appreciating this song when I got to see it live when I saw Tool a month ago (wait...That was a month ago? Holy shit where does the time go?). I remember it having cool visuals but I wasn't digging the song itself. Now I can't stop listening to it.

Comment

• The eels-Love of the Loveless

Love the lyrics in this song.

Comment

• I never once thought in my 4 years of NIN obsessiveness did I think this song would be covered and it is and it's by far my favorite NIN cover (sorry Cash, you just been replaced but don't worry you're still in the top 3)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I've listened to this an unhealthy amount of times in the past 2 hours.

Comment

• Talking Heads - This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody)
                          sigpic

Comment

• Shikata Akiko - One Winged Bird (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Anime Opening).

I don't watch it, just liked the song. XD
                            sigpic
                            Non-blurry Signature Version
                            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I've been using a program I just stumbled upon a few nights ago called Audio Overload to listen to .nsf files.

I never really liked the game "Monster Party," but something about the level 3 music I always loved.

Awesome, awesome repetitive melody.

|AA|
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
                                I've been using a program I just stumbled upon a few nights ago called Audio Overload to listen to .nsf files.
                                Stack up on the soundtracks for some SunSoft games and enjoy some of the best music that ever came out of the 8-bit generation.

Start with Journey to Silius and behold the greatness of Stage 2!
                                YouTube video:

Comment

Working...
                                X