Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever since going to Ibiza and especially now that Ive started Uni (this style of music is really popular here Ive started to like Dubstep. I only know a few songs so far but they are both brilliant at clubs and at house parties.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Currently Obsessed with this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wngyXhTx4pc

Comment

• I'm listening to the very tongue-in-cheek "Piss Aaron" by Todd Rundgren. He's so awesome...

Comment

• Some Tron Legacy soundtrack samples. Pure goodness.

Comment

• Currently I'm listening to different tracks from Godsmack's Greatest Hits, Avenged Sevenfold and a little bit of Slipknot.

Comment

• Kiss From A Rose - Seal.

Comment

• NIN- Right Where It Belongs (Sintheticfate fan mix).

This is absolutely beautiful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post
                  I'm listening to the Queen version of "Made in Heaven" (from the album of the same name). The track originates from Freddie Mercury's first solo album, but the rest of the band reworked it after he died. Sonically, it is one of my favorite Queen recordings. It's so huge and majestic... epic even.
                  Great record.
                  I always knew the Biohazard inspired artwork took from this album. So when I went and got the biohazard artwork tattoo'd, I made sure to listen to the album first, to make sure I liked it to. Love it. So much. Personally I think Made in Heaven is one of the weakest songs on the album.

Winter's tale nearly makes me cry every time. Too much love will kill you too. And Let me live is fantastic.

As for what I've been listening to... Pavement has been on heavy rotate
                  YouTube video:

And I'm going to plug this guy. Scott Matthew. An Australian who relocated to New York. Wrote alot of music for a film called Shortbus. I saw him live when he was last in Australia, and he was fantastic.

YouTube video:
                  sigpic

Comment

• Directed by Joey B Hey crazies! This is Dan from FYS. I just wanted give you guys a little back story on our new live video for "Heroes". We recorded it in W...

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent_Wong View Post
                      Currently I'm listening to different tracks from Godsmack's Greatest Hits, Avenged Sevenfold and a little bit of Slipknot.
                      Have you listened to the new album by Avenge Sevenfold? I'm wondering if there is anything of interest on there. I like Nightmare, but the radio has played it so many times, I'm bored of it.

Craig's Brother
                      >>>Losing My Religion

I'm always a fan of an artist's spin on another's work, and I have to say that I quite like this version of the R.E.M. song. I wish there were more version of Orange Crush out there; pretty much every cover is of Losing My Religion. Meh.

|AA|
                      sigpic

Comment

• I'm listening to "I Believe In You" by the great and powerful Neil Young. It is a thing of beauty...

Check it out:
                        YouTube video:

Comment

• Mumford & Sons - After the Storm.

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"well you got me working so hard lately. Working my hands until they bleed. If I was TWICE the man I could be, I'd still be half of what you need. Still you lead me and I follow. All of your back up to your chin. Over to the tip of your switchblade and you pull it out and stick it in. It can go a little deeper. I'm wearing THEESEEEE CCHHHAAAINNNSSS, YOU MAKE IT HURT REAL GOOD! I LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE TTTTTTHHHHHHHEEE PPPPPAAAAAAAAIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!"

LMAO! I love these lyrics. Its so cheesy. To bad this isnt gonna be on the re-release of PHM

Though what I really like about this version is that the lyrics in the PHM booklet are actually said in this demo

"I'm so tired I can't get to sleep
                            And the squeaking of the bed is right in time with the song that's repeating in my head
                            I just want you to know

"When I do it, I only think of you"
                            Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 10-27-2010, 12:48 AM.

Comment

• X - The world is a mess it's in my kiss
                              sigpic

Comment

• My favorite Beatles song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51UH_...eature=related

Comment

Working...
                                X