Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking Heads - And She Was
    sigpic

Comment

• Isengard - Vinterskugge

Really awesome Norwegian Folk/Viking Black Metal project by Fenriz of Darkthrone. I really love the use of the cleaner vocals on this band as opposed to the so many Black Metal bands out there that just scream and yell all of the time.

I can't even begin to comprehend as to why Fenriz hates his past music so much. It makes no sense at all.. Isengard = win.
      Last edited by VirusPunk; 08-25-2010, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• Doomsday - Doctor Who Series 1 & 2 Original Soundtrack.

Love this song, loved the episode.
        sigpic
        Non-blurry Signature Version
        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
          Isengard - Vinterskugge

Really awesome Norwegian Folk/Viking Black Metal project by Fenriz of Darkthrone. I really love the use of the cleaner vocals on this band as opposed to the so many Black Metal bands out there that just scream and yell all of the time.

I can't even begin to comprehend as to why Fenriz hates his past music so much. It makes no sense at all.. Isengard = win.
          Nice

Comment

• Fame - David Bowie

That man is such an amazingly awesome person. I love him to death!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post
              Fame - David Bowie

That man is such an amazingly awesome person. I love him to death!
              He is a very talented man, and doesn't look one bit 63 years old.

Comment

• Everlast-Ends

Comment

• Saving Gr@ce by Everlast.

Not usually a fan of rap, country or general mixes of the two but I particularly enjoy this one (as well as the show Saving Gr@ce seeing as it's the theme song).

(*Sighs* Sorry, had to use the symbol seeing as it comes up censored).
                  Last edited by Enetirnel; 09-02-2010, 11:42 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ich Tu Dir Weh - Rammstein

Comment

• The Smiths - Please please let me get what I want
                      sigpic

Comment

• The Cure - Lullaby
                        sigpic

Comment

• Heart Shaped Box - Nirvana
                          Although a single, still an excellent song.

I'm a die-hard Nirvana fan... there's not a single song/album from them I didn't like. 'Bleach', however, will always be my favorite. Classics such as 'Scoff', 'Sifting', 'Swap Meet', 'Big Cheese' and 'School' (hell, the entire album is fucking great) keep this album at my 'all time favorites'.

I broke-down and bought the boxset, 'With the Lights Out', and wasn't disappointed. The 1988 demo 'Mrs. Butterworth' alone is enough to make me ecstatic.

Anyway, "In Utero" is the album I always go to when I need a Nirvana fix.
                          Another 'all time flavorite' of mine -- the song 'Tourette's' kicks some major ass, especially the live version on the "From The Muddy Banks Of The Wishkah" album.

Everlast-Ends

...my fav, from this guy. It's amazing most people don't even know of it's existence.
                          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post

...my fav, from this guy. It's amazing most people don't even know of it's existence.
                            I know, it's like his most underrated song in my opinion.

On that note.... Santana Ft. Everlast- Leave your lights on

Comment

• Dried up, Tied and Dead To The World - Marilyn Manson off the Antichrist Superstar album.

Comment

• Blow Me Away - Breaking Benjamin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yHuuBZgif0

Just became a fan of this song this morning!!! An epic listen that!

Comment

Working...
                                X