Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a little bit of rap and av7x skillet slipknot jay-z linkin park
    the death cannot die....

sigpic

Comment

• In little bit of a Daft Punk mood, what with all the Tron Legacy stuff going on these days.

So I put on Interstella 5555 today and have already decided it'll be playing on the big screens at work on Saturday too (before I just switch back to my usual bag of calm game tunes to blow out of the speakers in the store)

Comment

• pretty cool but lacks goodness
        the death cannot die....

sigpic

Comment

• I mostly listen to oldies (50's and 60's), 90's alternative and horror punk. Feel free to add me on last.fm; http://www.last.fm/user/romis138

Here's something for you to listen to in preparation for Halloween. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86YGb...eature=related Samhain - Death ... In It's Arms.
          If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

• oldies i like the beatles but 50's and 60's that's really old
            the death cannot die....

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BellatheDead View Post
              This song made me want a mellotron more than any other.

To stay on topic, I am listening to Susanna Hoffs' cover of Stealers Wheel's "Stuck In the Middle With You".

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post
                This song made me want a mellotron more than any other.
                For me it was 2000 Light Years From Home

YouTube video:

Comment

• Yeah! That's a good one too! And, of course, there's this one:
                  YouTube video:

The lead vocals on this song kill me every time.

Comment

• Listening to some A Perfect Circle atm. If anyone here is interested in knowing that APC is playing live on the Jimmy Kimmel show in like...30 minutes. Last second notification. Sorry lol.

They're playing

Weak & Powerless
                    Imagine
                    Passive
                    Judith

Comment

• i'm listening to a little FFDP (five finger death punch) it's cool
                      the death cannot die....

sigpic

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4 trying to learn the piano section of this song, I pretty much have it down, Just need to get the timing right

Comment

• Playing "Operator Please"'s new CD Gloves. Its really really good, and feels great to suppot Aussie music! Google them if you feel like a listen. Its what i would call fun electro pop? And they are all young kids, amazing!

Comment

• I went to school with all the band members of Operator Please. Amandah wasn't very nice to say the least, but Sarah and Timmy and the others were all really cool and easy going.

Currently listening to Muse, going to see them in December (very excited!)
                            And I've been getting in to the Devil May Cry Soundtracks

Comment

• Lightning Crashes - Live.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJ4O-nSveg&ob=av2e

Comment

• Burn - The Cure. From "The Crow" soundtrack

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                                X