Post a picture of yourself, come on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
    Not in the habit of posting pictures here, but I just took myself a new blurry pic to use on my Facebook profile;

Spoiler:
    You need a bigger d20, one made of metal. Then no gaming group is beyond your control.

Comment

• Can I join in on fun too?

A friend of mine was playing with my phone and took a picture of me relaxing and listening to some APC.

Comment

Not in the habit of posting pictures here, but I just took myself a new blurry pic to use on my Facebook profile;

Spoiler:
        Awesome hair, im growing mine like that currently. Also damnz that is one big gaming dice.

Comment

• ^You're looking at less than a year of "work" there. My hair grows insanely fast.

Comment

^You're looking at less than a year of "work" there. My hair grows insanely fast.
            At least yours is long while I have no idea when my moustache would reach my beard so i can have a nice goatee like i wanted.

Yours is longer than dan corson also you are indeed THIA's jesus haha.
            Last edited by Guest; 07-04-2010, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:
              You haez Facebook? :O

Also, cool hair. About as long as mine.

Comment

• If that is not used for (table-top) roleplaying purposes then I am dissapoint.

Comment

^You're looking at less than a year of "work" there. My hair grows insanely fast.
                  Thats insaine! I take like 2 years to get near there. ive been growing mine again since like Nov. and I still cant pont tail it, ugh its at that mullet stage

Comment

• Mine grew pretty fast, once I started growing it. Not as fast as Carn though. It took about a year and three quarters before it got that long. It is pretty long now...but hasn't grown much for several years.

And we all have Facebook now. Even me. I mostly play games though.

Comment

• Please tell me its not Farmvill...

Comment

• No. No it's not. Mostly playing Verdonia.

Comment

• Dam I need to post a pic of myself.....Im looking for something thats not strange but my bro sorted all the files so I cant find the one im looking for so Im edit when I find it.
                          Edit: Im on the left and Im next to the most sexiest babe in the world, the girl of my dreams Eilish.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AMAZING PIC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	399238
                          Last edited by Ghostface; 07-05-2010, 02:01 PM.
                          "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

• me after work:

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
                              me after work:

Yikes what the hell do you do again??

And also we need more girls on this photo fourm

Comment

• Theres actually a decent amount of girls on here.

Comment

Working...
                                X