No announcement yet.

Spider-Man 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan made poster is fan made. I dont care that this is the official poster, it looks bad.

Comment

• Character Bios and wallpapers.
      sigpic

Comment

• New trailer and the hype is rising.
        Preview of the exclusive content from the Amazing Spider-Man 2 Target Exclusive Bonus disc.It's great to be Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield). For Peter Parker, t...
        sigpic

Comment

• looks promising, but I still wont see it.

Not gonna give Hollywood my money on more than maybe 2 films this year. Dark Knight Rises and The Hobbit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
            looks promising, but I still wont see it.

Not gonna give Hollywood my money on more than maybe 2 films this year. Dark Knight Rises and The Hobbit.
            Agree. Those two are really the only 2 films worth parking an ass in the theater. Or hopefully, anyways. I was really interested in the potential of a Spidey reboot that would use Gwen Stacy, and properly use the Green Goblin/Norman Osborn, but really, the director has no proven track record to his name, so this is nothing but a slight curiosity. Even then, I'd be more interested in where they plan to take it. To be fair, Batman Begins was a pretty shitty movie as far as a good superhero flick, or even a decent movie in general.
            Last edited by valentinesdead?; 02-07-2012, 06:53 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

• I do not understand why visually movie companies cannot get the looks right of certain characters. Personalities it is hard to cram into a movie and actually show it but the looks, that is the easiest part.

So why is this

turned into this

Is it really so hard to give him his elongated and Lizard like head and jaws?
              Last edited by Dracarys; 02-12-2012, 09:54 AM.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	hasbro-20120211064548992.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	400894

Click image for larger version

Name:	super-mario-bros-movie-goomba.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	400895

Comment

• I'd like to think that the people behind a multi-million dollar investment like this new movie franchise have done more research and know a bit more about the subject than you, Dracarys. Also, I know this is so fucking hard for some people to understand, but the movies are NOT the comics. You talk about personalities being crammed in...his face is probably more human-like so as to allow him to actually show emotions via facial expressions, and for Rhys Ifans to actually act the character rather than have it being completely CGI. More personality. If he just had a crocodile-like snout, that would be out of the question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                    I'd like to think that the people behind a multi-million dollar investment like this new movie franchise have done more research and know a bit more about the subject than you, Dracarys.
                    Yeah, that logic works for the Resident Evil movies right? They spend multi-millions on them, so these complaints RE fans have about them clearly nonsense.
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• ...except that Capcom and the developers have little-to-no involvement in the Paul Anderson movie compared to Marvel movies, where Stan Lee is always overseeing and producing everything that goes on with his characters. Your argument holds no water. He's the Lizard in body -- huge form, long tail, claws, scales...but in the face he's more humanoid. It makes sense for him to not just mutate into a giant crocodile, but something more or less hybrid of the two.

Comment

• Like Stan Lee gives a shit for anything anymore.

Comment

• Stan Lee isn't in control of the films in any way, blaming him for these changes is like blaming the neighbors dog for crapping on your front lawn when it was your dog the whole time.

Comment

• He oversees the characters. The characters he created.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                              He oversees the characters. The characters he created.
                              I bet, like Daredevil, Fantastic Four and Ang Lee's Hulk, right?

Anyway, I liked the scene with Spidey making fun of the car robber, if there's more jokes like that I'll finally have a reason to watch it.

Comment

• We're not talking about the quality of the movies, we're talking about character design. If the man who created the character signed off on how it looks, then what is the big problem? We're also talking about bringing comic books to life here. If characters looked exactly like they did in the comics, most of them would end up being absolutely ridiculous.
                                Last edited by Vector; 02-13-2012, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X