Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because I was focused on that guy. I'll look back through the topic later and see if anyone else warrants anything later, but other than an ungodly level of troll bating (seriously people, you do no feed the damned troll) I didn't see anything.

Comment

• Well Darkmoon, I humbly request an infraction for my involvement in all this.

It'll be a good start to my day!

Make up any reason, just put 'Liam Neeson' or something.
      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 09-28-2011, 03:33 AM.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Missed the party again.
        sigpic

Comment

• Just thought I'd point this out; the Bible does not actually give a viewpoint on homosexuality. The passage everyone brings up (man lie with another man stoned) is a mistranslation (or something to that effect, the original Hebrew just doesn't say it). Homosexuality is viewed pretty neutral in the Bible otherwise.

Not advocating the book, still hate it, just thought that was relevant.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
            Missed the party again.
            You didn't miss much. It started out very civil, then the hateful words came, which resulted in liam pictures. It started out as an ice breaker I guess, then it snowballed out of control and everything went to shit, like most sex/religion/debate threads do.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
              He's been banned, currently permanently. I'll let mods who weren't part of his chosen hatreds to decide if we want him back after a month.
              He made you determine that "nigger" is four times as bad a pejorative as "faggot". If that's no reason to unban him, then I really don't know what is. He seemed like a nice guy.

Comment

• Straight, though open-minded. Can find women attractive but don't really have the desire to have sex with them. If straight was 100%, bi 50% and gay 0%, I'd probably be at around 75/80%. I'd make out with a woman and do upper half stuff, just not too keen on lower half stuff. I'm in a happy, content relationship now and have no desire to be with anyone else though. I wouldn't feel comfortable being in a relationship with a woman.

These people are attractive:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And definitely: (Man crush as Khal Drogo)

Spoiler:

But most of all out of anyone..

Spoiler:
                <3 <3
                Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 09-28-2011, 05:24 AM.

Comment

• Wow. What became of this?

There are so many taboo's these days, and stigmatisms for them. Gays do not bother me, and I'd honestly say its a "natural" divergence, possibly to stunt the constant reproduction of a species. I can say I've witnessed what I could only describe as a gang-bang of male cats, (I know they were all male as they were my cats). Could never look at my garden in the same light again.

Incest, its understandable why there is such a taboo with this especially since in the bygone times it probably was seen as a curse apon the union. If the couple is sterile and cannot reproduce, who are they hurting?

I will say this seems to have gotten muddy with Sex over Love.

And everyone seems to have forgotten the Pansexuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                    Straight, though open-minded. Can find women attractive but don't really have the desire to have sex with them. If straight was 100%, bi 50% and gay 0%, I'd probably be at around 75/80%. I'd make out with a woman and do upper half stuff, just not too keen on lower half stuff. I'm in a happy, content relationship now and have no desire to be with anyone else though. I wouldn't feel comfortable being in a relationship with a woman.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    <3 <3

I didn't know that Jason Momao played that guy, have you seen him in Conan yet? I'm sure it's a decent film but I love the originals too much to see it. The only episode of Game of Thrones i've seen thus far, (it would be nice to see the whole series at some point), he was pretty bad ass in.

Originally posted by Enrico Marini View Post

Wow. What became of this?

There are so many taboo's these days, and stigmatisms for them. Gays do not bother me, and I'd honestly say its a "natural" divergence, possibly to stunt the constant reproduction of a species. I can say I've witnessed what I could only describe as a gang-bang of male cats, (I know they were all male as they were my cats). Could never look at my garden in the same light again.

Incest, its understandable why there is such a taboo with this especially since in the bygone times it probably was seen as a curse apon the union. If the couple is sterile and cannot reproduce, who are they hurting?

I will say this seems to have gotten muddy with Sex over Love.

And everyone seems to have forgotten the Pansexuals.
                    This is why I cringe every time one of these sensitive subjects are made into a thread(even though Canas had good intentions). Trolls are attracted to them. For the record, I know several people (including myself) may have gotten out of line, at one point or another, but I truly think that the guy who started it all wasn't a troll, he's just one of those people that blurt out whatever they want, completely disregarding the feelings of others. There's a difference between free speech and being a dick, especially on a forum you JUST joined. Red flag #1.
                    Last edited by REmaster; 09-28-2011, 05:41 AM.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                      I'm sure it's a decent film but I love the originals two much to see it.
                      You did yourself a favor, that movie is a mess.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                        You did yourself a favor, that movie is a mess.
                        Thanks for the warning. I never really heard anything about it after it hit theaters.

On a site note, when you misspell the word "too", it's time to go to sleep.
                        Last edited by REmaster; 09-28-2011, 05:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                          Just thought I'd point this out; the Bible does not actually give a viewpoint on homosexuality. The passage everyone brings up (man lie with another man stoned) is a mistranslation (or something to that effect, the original Hebrew just doesn't say it). Homosexuality is viewed pretty neutral in the Bible otherwise. Not advocating the book, still hate it, just thought that was relevant.
                          No, that is incorrect. There are a groups of Christians who advocate homosexuality and spin the Bible into doing so as well. They use the Hebrew improperly to twist it to their views.

One would also have to take into account all of the other verses in the Bible against homosexuality. There are many.

Romans 1:26–27 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,

Romans 1:24-25 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

The Bible is anything but neutral when it comes to homosexuality.
                          Last edited by PracticalAl; 09-28-2011, 07:05 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime Blue View Post
                            He made you determine that "nigger" is four times as bad a pejorative as "faggot". If that's no reason to unban him, then I really don't know what is. He seemed like a nice guy.
                            Nah, I just gave him ten points per time he used nigger or faggot. In that particular post he used nigger four times, and faggot only the once.

...I feel a vague sense of shame a need to bathe just typing that out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                              Nah, I just gave him ten points per time he used nigger or faggot. In that particular post he used nigger four times, and faggot only the once.

...I feel a vague sense of shame a need to bathe just typing that out.
                              Yea same points different ratio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                                Straight, though open-minded. Can find women attractive but don't really have the desire to have sex with them. If straight was 100%, bi 50% and gay 0%, I'd probably be at around 75/80%. I'd make out with a woman and do upper half stuff, just not too keen on lower half stuff. I'm in a happy, content relationship now and have no desire to be with anyone else though. I wouldn't feel comfortable being in a relationship with a woman.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                <3 <3
                                Unf Henry Cavill. He can get it anytime.

Comment

Working...
                                X