This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bertha is a woman!? O.o

I thought your username was just for sarcasm!

Comment

Originally posted by Bertha View Post
      As for me...straight. I love men. I enjoy nothing more than a long, thick, throbbing cock.
      You can't get any more straight to the point than that, ladies and gentlemen.

But this topic is in danger of getting back on topic, someone needs to post more pictures of Liam Neeson.

Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 09-27-2011, 08:06 PM.
      See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Bertha View Post
        Just picked this movie up tonight when I stopped by work to check on a computer issue. Cannot wait to watch it.

As for me...straight. I love men. I enjoy nothing more than a long, thick, throbbing cock. However, I can appreciate the female body as well. Would I ever be with another woman? Who can say, really. There are definitely times I've thought about it. If two adults want to get togther, I say have fun and enjoy.
        It's really good, I think you'll like it. It makes you wanna laugh, then cry, then laugh again.
        Last edited by REmaster; 09-27-2011, 08:18 PM.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

How about no, John?

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
            Hates fags = watches movies about homosexuals.

Kind of Ironic yes?

Chuck and Larry is a funny movie, even though it mostly pokes fun. I'm not sure if you'd like I love you Phillip Morris, it's a bit more serious and it's got some...graphic scenes to say the least. I love Jim Carrey and I obviously have no problem with homosexuals and it was still hard for me to watch some parts.
            why? i like heist movies.. that doesn't mean i enjoy being robbed..

admittedly, i don't necessarily have a desire to see two men fooling around, even for the sake of a joke (if you go that route, i see you as a work of fiction).. but truly, i'm capable of perceiving, and even appreciating the underlying meaning of damn near anything.. digest..

Comment

Originally posted by aShThErOt View Post

admittedly, i don't necessarily have a desire to see two men fooling around, even for the sake of a joke (if you go that route, i see you as a work of fiction).. but truly, i'm capable of perceiving, and even appreciating the underlying meaning of damn near anything.. digest..
              I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave this topic now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will kill you.
              See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave this topic now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will kill you.
                ...Good luck.

Comment

Come on, would you rather see some internet cunt make some thinly veiled homophobic posts or see Liam Neeson?
                  See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                    Come on, would you rather see some internet cunt make some thinly veiled homophobic posts or see Liam Neeson?
                    XD I was quoting back. But yeah, your snark and quotes of Liam is better. But you know what's better than ALL of that?

Phoenix Wright+Jim Carrey. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH-nJwSAiAw

Comment

That's good that you can put your personality aside to enjoy a movie.
                      Now if we can just get KKK members to watch "Madea's family reunion."

On a side note, Darkmoon is going to be disappointed in our shenanigans

"One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

@Mr. Spencer
                        "Taken", right?

it's classic though.. the hypocrisy.. freedom of speech, and all that jazz, until someone says something that we don't like..

a phobia is by definition, a fear.. that doesn't apply..

have you ever read Dante's Inferno? those who had made themselves a gibbet unto their own houses, desired that the leaves they'd shed would be gathered to the use of the living..

some people are only good for a laugh.. we have free will, as we're all so quick to boast of.. therefore indeed, we all have the freewill to choose wrong, as well as right.. some people seem to think that freewill is an escape from judgment, or from torment.. contrarily, it's pretty much a guarantee.. you chose your own path.. and it's consequences..

Comment

I mean seriously guys, how can you NOT like women?

They taste like...strawberries.

See you in hell.

Comment

I hear they always enjoy a good squeeze.

Comment

No, no, no, no. No foreplay.
                              Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 09-27-2011, 08:22 PM.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

@Mr. Spencer
                                "Taken", right?

it's classic though.. the hypocrisy.. freedom of speech, and all that jazz, until someone says something that we don't like..

a phobia is by definition, a fear.. that doesn't apply..

have you ever read Dante's Inferno? those who had made themselves a gibbet unto their own houses, desired that the leaves they'd shed would be gathered to the use of the living..

some people are only good for a laugh.. we have free will, as we're all so quick to boast of.. therefore indeed, we all have the freewill to choose wrong, as well as right.. some people seem to think that freewill is an escape from judgment, or from torment.. contrarily, it's pretty much a guarantee.. you chose your own path.. and it's consequences..
                                Every time you open your mouth and try to sound smart, this is all I can think of. xD
                                The official website of WWE Hall of Famer the Ultimate Warrior and the Warrior Family.

Comment

Working...
                                X