This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aShThErOt View Post
    It'd be like if your mother told you not to marry a nigger..

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
      Missionary is just fucked up. Having eye contact during sex? Fuck that.
      You see....I like looking at him straight in the eye....that way when I give him a command, he knows its not a suggestion.

Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
      I think Bestiality is frowned upon because it's not consensual. They are an animal, they can not give clear consent.

As far as incest goes, I'm not against it. America holds such an extreme taboo against it. But I think any relationship between consenting adults is okay. Though they will have to deal with the consequences if any children become products of it.

Hell, I'm even in favor of polygamy. As long as the family unit it firm, people are getting their needs met, there is no abuse, and the children are being well taken care of.
      Multiple husbands? Hell, I'd bite. More men to work, make money, and to plug me all at once. It's a win/win if you ask me.

Originally posted by Vector View Post
      ...reverse cowgirl, then? Done and done, signed and sealed, raw-dog FTW.
      Reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, sideways, against the wall, in the car...now its turning into...

YouTube video:

Originally posted by aShThErOt View Post
      eh, not intending to offend you, but that's an amateur's take on the passage..

Onan wasn't "struck down for spilling his semen"..

Judah, his father, had given him Tamar to wed, but his mother was a racist, who didn't want him marrying a foreigner.. Bowing to his mother, he refused to impregnate Tamar..

It'd be like if your mother told you not to marry a nigger..
      AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA Enjoy your stay buddy. I cant stop laughing. Good times, THIA!
      Last edited by Bertha; 09-27-2011, 09:57 PM.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
        Unfortunately, I could easily say the same thing about the pseudo-science in defense of homosexuality, as well as the ignorance homosexuals show towards Christianity. So yes, we will have to agree to disagree on this matter.
        So if we no longer live under Mosiac Law, why should the bit about homosexuality still apply?

Comment

• in addition to that, Judah also practiced the same rule.. (to use a crude example: boy, don't marry a nigger).. but in the same way we use words today, calling you nigger isn't necessarily race related.. the idea was further established in Moses' days.. a foreigner in the "don't marry a nigger" since, doesn't necessarily have anything to do with race, or country.. the Jews saw themselves as pilgrims in terms of their entire life in this world.. everyone else, regardless of country, or skin color, was foreign, and a nigger..

or a faggot..
          Last edited by aShThErOt; 09-27-2011, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• You know what my biggest fear is? That guy being banned and this topic carrying on as normal.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Damn. I was looking forward to having even a semi-serious conversation about this topic, but there is so much joking around, haha! I find it funny that the people who anticipate the thread being derailed are the ones actually derailing the thread.. Haha! It's cool, it's cool..

Thanks for answering my post, REmaster and Vogue Dirge. I would love to take these debates further in private messages if either of you are interested! I really enjoy talking to about these things, as well as learning other people's perspectives.

EDIT: Vogue Dirge, great question! I will answer you first thing in the morning! It's getting late here, and typing on this iPad has become utterly frustrating. When I'm on my PC tomorrow, I will be able to write much more articulately! I'll be able to provide verses too, something I hate not doing.

I didn't think Jews fucked their sisters...unless they had pennies shoved...never mind.
              Nice.. >>;..
              Last edited by PracticalAl; 09-27-2011, 10:04 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

• in terms of Christianity, Christ being the fulfillment of the law, and the prophets, stated that not one jot nor tiddle of the law would fail.. any "Christian" who thinks the OT ceased to apply, is ignorant in the entire matter.. "I am the Lord thy God, I change not"..

Comment

• Originally posted by Bertha View Post
                  You see....I like looking at him straight in the eye....that way when I give him a command, he knows its not a suggestion.
                  Hhhm, that could be true. In all honesty, I've never done missionary, usually the girl just does cow girl or doggy style. Nothing like slappin' dat ass.

Comment

• Now, now Al. I never derailed the thread, other people derailed it by posting pictures of Jim Carrey. I simply proceeded along the natural route that the discourse was taking, which happened to be more pictures. Like I said, people are talking sense again and I don't like it.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                      Damn. I was looking forward to having even a semi-serious conversation about this topic, but there is so much joking around, haha! I find it funny that the people who anticipate the thread being derailed are the ones actually derailing the thread.. Haha! It's cool, it's cool..

Thanks for answering my post, REmaster and Vogue Dirge. I would love to take these debates further in private messages if either of you are interested! I really enjoy talking to about these things, as well as learning other people's perspectives.

Nice.. >>;..
                      JOOOOOKES! I kid I kid. I know its a stereotype. One of my most favorite characters in literature was Jewish (Shylock from Merchant of Venice). I know damn well that the only reason they were seen as money grubbers was because 'proper' society wouldnt let them own land or do anything else, yet they constantly would go to the Jewish men for financial backing. Oh, sweet irony.

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                      Hhhm, that could be true. In all honesty, I've never done missionary, usually the girl just does cow girl or doggy style. Nothing like slappin' dat ass.
                      Nothign wrong with gettin' a nice meaty slap in. I like variety.
                      Spoiler:
                      Last edited by Bertha; 09-27-2011, 10:07 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Never met a girl who was into anal. I wouldn't mind trying it (me giving it to her, not the other way lol).

Comment

JOOOOOKES! I kid I kid. I know its a stereotype. One of my most favorite characters in literature was Jewish (Shylock from Merchant of Venice). I know damn well that the only reason they were seen as money grubbers was because 'proper' society wouldnt let them own land or do anything else, yet they constantly would go to the Jewish men for financial backing. Oh, sweet irony.

Spoiler:
                          Broke up with girlfriend.

reading troll thread.

see girl post about anal.

look at my hand.

look at the screen.

look at my hand.

look at my hand.

look at my hand.

"One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Too much hetero up in here.

Comment

• The accepted vernacular is 'gay,' y'all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
                                KylieDog, are you saying I am a mutant?

The reference was sooo tempting.
                                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                                X