look at my hand.

look at the screen.

look at my hand.

look at my hand.

look at my hand.

Originally posted by Vogue_Dirge View Post
    Too much hetero up in here.
    I know.
    Last edited by Bertha; 09-27-2011, 10:32 PM.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• I'm straight.

As for my opinion regarding LGBTs, I believe that they deserve to live happy lives just like straight people. (I'm also a supporter of equal marriage rights too)

Comment

• i pull that off as a straight man..

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
          The reference was sooo tempting.
          Heterosexuality was never an option.

Comment

• I have no idea what to think of this topic other than I need to hear more from the politically incorrect newbie. And more random pictures.
            A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• I will admit that there is some good lookin' guys in this world. Though the only guy I classify as sexy is...

Ryan Reynolds is a dream boat.

Comment

• Originally posted by aShThErOt View Post

i pull that off as a straight man..
                True fact: Hard Gay is actually a straight man. His 'gay' role is simply for tv.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• but of course.. true gays are more lace, and less leather..

Comment

• This topic got interesting again.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• I just want it noted that I came in here and read some of it and decided to keep my mouth shut.

Comment

• This entire thread and all of THIA could be summed up in one gif:

Comment

• ...I go to sleep and you assholes do this to me? We need more American mods to stop me waking up and instantly flying into a seething rage.

Originally posted by aShThErOt View Post
                          a man who chooses to have sex with other men is forfeit of his manhood.. a doubter of his own identity.. nothing genetic.. just a choice made, based on a temptation (for lack of a better term) inspired by a desire to explore ones self beyond what is natural.. a desire that begins with discontent, or a lack understanding, and acceptance of what is..

if you see me use the term "faggot", you should perceive it as an insult.. that's probably how i meant it.. i'm not always referring to a person's sexuality, however.. the "homosexual" is in a way, the package term for everyone, and everything that i despise in this world.. if you fit into that package, you probably (be it underlying, or visible) have homosexual (sexually speaking) tendencies.. because that's just the way you are..

that said, i wouldn't say that all homosexuals (sexually speaking) are necessarily despicable people.. i would say that they're probably in denial about their own individuality, and their "condition" is a symptom of ignorance, and disbelief in what could be considered their own "natural".. "superbity"..

it's not something i go out of my way to get into, but since the subject arose, i'm just dishing it in..

i hate fags.. and you can take that statement however you want..
                          Well, I'll be taking the 'I use faggot as an insult' to count up infraction points for you, for a start. So that's 30 points for that post.

Also I know who I am. I'm a husband, a father, an archaeologist, a gamer, a geek, a writer and oh a few dozen other things...who also likes dick.

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                          That's good that you can put your personality aside to enjoy a movie.
                          Now if we can just get KKK members to watch "Madea's family reunion."

On a side note, Darkmoon is going to be disappointed in our shenanigans

No shit. Although those pictures are making me want to kill folks, too.

@Mr. Spencer
                          "Taken", right?

it's classic though.. the hypocrisy.. freedom of speech, and all that jazz, until someone says something that we don't like..

a phobia is by definition, a fear.. that doesn't apply..

have you ever read Dante's Inferno? those who had made themselves a gibbet unto their own houses, desired that the leaves they'd shed would be gathered to the use of the living..

some people are only good for a laugh.. we have free will, as we're all so quick to boast of.. therefore indeed, we all have the freewill to choose wrong, as well as right.. some people seem to think that freewill is an escape from judgment, or from torment.. contrarily, it's pretty much a guarantee.. you chose your own path.. and it's consequences..
                          You can state your opinion as you wish, as long as you don't insult folks. 'I don't like gay people' works so much better than...well, pretty much everything you said.

You wanna play the free will card? Then I play 'consequences for your actions' at the start of my next turn. Can't have one without the other.

it's funny.. because i'd fuck my sister before i'd fuck a man.. i guess it's the Jew in me..
                          Anti-Jew statements too? Wow, and here I thought you focused all your hate on gays. 40 points.

eh, not intending to offend you, but that's an amateur's take on the passage..

Onan wasn't "struck down for spilling his semen"..

Judah, his father, had given him Tamar to wed, but his mother was a racist, who didn't want him marrying a foreigner.. Bowing to his mother, he refused to impregnate Tamar..

It'd be like if your mother told you not to marry a nigger..
                          ...really? 50 points.

in addition to that, Judah also practiced the same rule.. (to use a crude example: boy, don't marry a nigger).. but in the same way we use words today, calling you nigger isn't necessarily race related.. the idea was further established in Moses' days.. a foreigner in the "don't marry a nigger" since, doesn't necessarily have anything to do with race, or country.. the Jews saw themselves as pilgrims in terms of their entire life in this world.. everyone else, regardless of country, or skin color, was foreign, and a nigger..

or a faggot..
                          40 more for nigger, 10 more for faggot.

Well done sir! You reached 100 points!

Comment

• fuuuuck...I can hear the Ban hammer being raised O.o

Comment

• He's been banned, currently permanently. I'll let mods who weren't part of his chosen hatreds to decide if we want him back after a month.

...don't hold your breath though.

Comment

• How come I don't get any infractions?
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X