Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 1.5 WIP Spoiler Thread (Post your screenshots, findings, observations)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
    That track is in RE2 final!
    Not sure if it's my imagination, but it sounds more of an extended version of the theme.

Comment

Memory fiddling=action replay or direct memory alterations. So much stuff can be found if you know how to find it (interesting trick used to get Sourcenext in English).

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

I asked in another thread, and I'll ask here:

Has anyone figured out how to extract data from the ISO, yet? Using save states is an awful way to go about it...

Great work Gemini, care to share some tips? Time to create some GS/AR cheats!
        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Regarding the lab entrance theme, It's similar, but the 1.5 is extended and has more ... techy sound effects (best way I can describe it).
          Last edited by doriantoki; 02-17-2013, 07:06 PM.

Comment

I haven't traced the m5 code backwards, since the screenshots were made with register alteration (and it affects only room data). Could be worth a shot, tho.
            Last edited by Gemini; 02-17-2013, 07:08 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

Are any of the puzzles solvable? Like the firing range etc?

So far I've only added the fuse to the lab to turn the power on, though nothing in the experiment room seems to work.
              Last edited by Scream; 02-17-2013, 07:09 PM.

Comment

I know the pliers in curator video work unless the team broke it

Comment

Damn you birkin!

Comment

I'll post this "spoiler" here as requested from the main topic.

Using the debug menu in the inventory can change weapons/items/ammo. Here's how. Make sure you check which keys you've assigned to the "buttons":

Whilst in the inventory press SELECT, then cycle using the shoulder buttons. Pressing L1 and R1 will skip by 1 whereas L2 and R2 will skip by 10 (could be the other way around, I get confused in the emulator.) Whilst cycling through, any weapon or item with a numerical value can be increased by 1 by pressing TRIANGLE. Pressing SQUARE will confirm your selections, and CROSS and CIRCLE will cancel it.
                    sigpic

"Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

Comment

Has anybody seen this scene yet?

Spoiler:

Comment

No way, my thread is the one and only allowed to grow into 400 pages! Go away!

Mods, get rid of him!

Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

Hi, guys

In room 603, there is supposed to be a long dialogue between Anne and Leon, but the script is missing. In 604, there is also supposed to be a dialogue. I saw Marvin, John and Sherry on the train. Perhaps Linda "dies" during official gameplay? Weird.

Also, it is difficult to pick up a weapon for Elza. Did anyone figure out what weapon is applicable for her?
                          ------祸福无门,人自召之。
                          ------People themselves call for camalities and blessings.

Comment

Argh I have to record the lab save room theme again. Not sure why, but the sound quality crapped out during recording. Made a playlist of the tracks so far. So I have to get the lab save room again, and I think the helipad. What others are there that we don't have full versions of yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkness View Post

Damn you birkin!
                              A Leon sandwich!
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                                No way, my thread is the one and only allowed to grow into 400 pages! Go away!

Mods, get rid of him!

Meow :3

Comment

Working...
                                X