Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 1.5 WIP Spoiler Thread (Post your screenshots, findings, observations)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    Gemini, could you dump the BG rips please? It's proven to be a real pain in the ass to do :-/
    To be completely honest, I'd rather not post any public links about 1.5 material or specific tools for it. Better not give CAPCOM any reasons to threat the community or whoever tries to get assets extracted from the build. Plus I can already see a ton boring mods replacing the retail files with 1.5 data (as if it really makes any sense, we're getting a fixed and unique build anyway - no need for 1.5 based zombie galore).

Originally posted by Scream View Post
    The build is pretty gimped because of air jesus. Anyone think its fixable via an AR code? I remember creating an AR code where whenever you press examine you try to climb up something, this is quite similar..
    I seriously doubt a solution as simple as AR codes would do something to make the game work as intended. The readme packed with the ISO hints said bug was fixed only more or less recently by the team, meaning it's more complex than simply changing a memory value. A fix like this would more than likely need a complete rewrite of the routine that triggers the climb animation.

Originally posted by RMandel View Post
    It's like playing Dark Biohazard's last PMOD hack.
    It's not even barely comparable.
    Last edited by Gemini; 02-18-2013, 07:13 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Playing as leon i cant get to factory sewers or lab need help.
      sigpic

Comment

• I found a weird glitch, the one featured at the end of OKeijiDragon's video:

Spoiler:

Comment

• Looks like Roy is an old friend of John or something...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post

Yes? No? AROO!? Toying with memory is always funny.
            How did u do that.
            sigpic

Comment

• 1.) Did someone manage to use a savepoint? I always end up on top of it.
              2.) I find it interesting that " Goro Macida " is featured on one of the keycards.
              3.) Does the man spider also crash on a real console ? If I kill it quickly with a Magnum it is okay, but once it wants to charge for an attack it crashes the game on PSXfin and ePSXe.
              4.) Quite surprised that there is no baboon guarding the lab entrance.

Comment

• One of the first things I recall reading about BioHazard 2 Prototype were the death sequences. Perhaps it's been a long time and my memory is a bit foggy, but I remember Shinji Mikami complaining that one of the things he wished he would have in the retail product were the death animations from 1.5. Or at least, the content of his words seemed to indicate as much. When I first had a chance to play BioHazard 2 Prototype, one of my priorities were the death animations. And fortunately, they did not disappoint me.

For those who are interested, you can view a playlist of all the death sequences in the link below. It was only done with one character and includes the most stylish death attack of each enemy (any other variables are simple moves which end with the character falling on the ground). I saved the best for last. Hope you enjoy it.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• I bet my ass Marvin has the game fired up right now in an emulator with an infinite health cheat.
                  Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Dunno if nobody else remembered to check, but you can actually crush a zombie under the shutter in the west (lobby) hallway. The feature's a bit broken, (it doesn't actually split them in half) but it works. Best way to do it is to lure a zombie a bit past the shutter and have him bite you, then make a run for the shuter switch while he's stunned. Also, check one of the windows in the hallway for a "climb up" glitch which will allow you to access the outside area with the zombies. This way, you can lead them around to the back and have them crawl through the broken security shutter.
                    Last edited by biohazard_star; 02-18-2013, 08:46 AM.
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

• Here some 1.5 hacks I made today:

Female Zombie:
                      This is just a mod from the release Team's build.Enjoy!

Zombies in Sewer:

Spiders Sewer Area Playable!:

Enjoy!

Comment

• That's pretty awesome. Any chance we can get a patcher file or some instructions on how to do it? The spider area is especially interesting.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

• WTF!!!!

Comment

• A few people pointed out a few cutscenes and areas I missed on my first playthrough, so here they are! Me playing Resident Evil 1.5 Prototype as Elza Walker. Walkthrough Part 4 (Some Cutscenes And Areas I Missed.)

Comment

• Awesome mods, the way the spiders come out is great.

Comment

Working...
                              X