Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 1.5 WIP Spoiler Thread (Post your screenshots, findings, observations)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh, he doesn't even care. I knew he wouldn't..
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	LadderForHEliport.gif
Views:	1
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	402498

Funny I was right all along about the ladder being here going to the Heliport.
      Last edited by Black~Crow; 02-17-2013, 09:37 PM.
      I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

I believe the boxes block that ladder.

Comment

Yeah, I have been saying that the longest time! And I think you find a bomb to blow them up, like in RE 2, you blow up the hall to the chiefs office. I mean I think that is the idea they used for Re 2.

Edit:

I meant to say, I thought you use a bomb to blow up the boxes. But who knows if Leon has to use it? I had no idea John and Elza push them off!
          Last edited by Black~Crow; 02-18-2013, 01:11 AM.
          I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

They must've made this game backwards. There are quite a few cut scenes at the latter end of Elza's scenario. It's one after another during the factory to laboratory phase. The lab is also much bigger and more elaborate than retail. Pretty easy to get lost.

Comment

Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
              They must've made this game backwards. There are quite a few cut scenes at the latter end of Elza's scenario. It's one after another during the factory to laboratory phase. The lab is also much bigger and more elaborate than retail. Pretty easy to get lost.
              it sure is starting to look that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                Yeah, I have been saying that the longest time! And I think you find a bomb to blow them up, like in RE 2, you blow up the hall to the chiefs office. I mean I think that is the idea they used for Re 2.
                No, you're completely wrong. Go with Elza to the Helipad at the Point where the Boxes are. You will find John there. After he kills the crows you help him to move the boxes from the roof. Even if it's buggy and freezes temporarily, the cutscene will play after a few glitches.
                Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

Yo guys,

The soundtrack is done uploading! All music present on the disc is here.

Last edited by Zombie_X; 02-17-2013, 10:44 PM.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

404 error, RAWR

Comment

• Part 2, this time featuring Elza Walker, and more of the Police Station scenario and the Sewers, or at least what's easily playable of them.

Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 02-17-2013, 10:40 PM.
                      If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• Ok I fixed the soundtrack link and uploaded 1.5 to my server.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                          Ok I fixed the soundtrack link and uploaded 1.5 to my server.
                          damit i have a fancy soundblaster with a bad ass soundboard software and all i hear after trying to record the tunes is MUTE!

better go with yours, though.

hey, these play on this 1.5 we're playing? i didnt hear many of these shittyyyyyyyyyyyy emulator!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Last edited by yurieu; 02-17-2013, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• Alright, I noticed something very interesting! Elza and Leon do have Wounded animations. They just appear when they have a Caution or Danger Status and are in Idle animation. It seems that in RE 2 they just took that animation and extended it a little.
                            Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• I saw that as well. It's neat and I guess we were wrong about the game not having them. If the team manages to fix them and make them like retail, it would be awesome.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                I saw that as well. It's neat and I guess we were wrong about the game not having them. If the team manages to fix them and make them like retail, it would be awesome.
                                I would only want that if the visual dmg stayed. It is really awesome to be playing this and have leon all bloody.

Comment

Working...
                                X