Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 1.5 WIP Spoiler Thread (Post your screenshots, findings, observations)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel free, although if you're trying to prove anything to Crow, I wouldn't bother. He's dived deep into batshit crazy waters. Expect "Dark00n" to be harassing you soon. But yeah, just leave him to his ranting.

Comment

• Alright, I'm whipping it out, it's a big one:

(created Dec 08 2012; last modified Jan 25 2013)

And the competition:

Comment

• He was making threats on another topic saying he was gonna report the 1.5 project to capcom and ruin it for us.

Comment

• Yes, but I can pretty much guarantee that no one is going to care any more than when Colvin did it.

Comment

• By the way, could someone take a look at what's wrong with my account permissions and fix it? That'd be really nice.

Comment

• Wow. Hey Black Crow, he's a suggestion. Turn off computer. Get up. Go outside. Do something meaningful.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                Wow. Hey Black Crow, he's a suggestion. Turn off computer. Get up. Go outside. Do something meaningful.
                Psh why do that when you can keep making new accounts and harass people due to butthurt of being banned

Also dont forget that despite trying to smash people for their physical appearance you'reStill a victim
                Last edited by Deathlygasm; 03-15-2013, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter 2 View Post
                  By the way, could someone take a look at what's wrong with my account permissions and fix it? That'd be really nice.
                  I don't know why but your account has been switched to Awaiting Verification. I can't fix it, though. I'll bug Carn when I see him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                    He was making threats on another topic saying he was gonna report the 1.5 project to capcom and ruin it for us.
                    CAPCOM never cared, CAPCOM will not care, CAPCOM will never care.
                    BTW, there was some "1.5 released!" threads on CAPCOM-Unity already.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                      CAPCOM never cared, CAPCOM will not care, CAPCOM will never care.
                      BTW, there was some "1.5 released!" threads on CAPCOM-Unity already.
                      Exactly what I figured the only person who will care is Hideki Kamiya due to being "embarrassed" about it

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                        Exactly what I figured the only person who will care is Hideki Kamiya due to being "embarrassed" about it
                        And harassed by his followers on twitter.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Lol idk if it's been posted yet.. But if you throw a grenade under an NPC, it causes them to into a Climbing animation, then all frames cease.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                            I don't know why but your account has been switched to Awaiting Verification. I can't fix it, though. I'll bug Carn when I see him.
                            I thought it would be something like that. Actually I wanted to update my email address, and realized it was already the one I wanted to use, so I just left the page. And on the morrow I realized my account was locked. Strange bug.
                            Last edited by Rick Hunter 2; 03-15-2013, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Deleted Crow's stuff and the replies - because it's Crow, and no one cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                                Deleted Crow's stuff and the replies - because it's Crow, and no one cares.
                                Thank you. That guy has issues doesn't he?

Comment

Working...
                                X