Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claire is back in Revelations 2 along with Burton....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I highly disagree with your opinion. Sorry

Comment

• You are not worthy of living. I'll give you three choices of death: acid bath, neptune, or tyrant

choose wisely
      sigpic

Comment

• Anyone else notice all the "Lost in Nightmares" door openings in the trailer? I'm assuming that's why they showed us that one door opening in the first concept trailer.

Comment

• What has happened to resident evil: for 3ds downfall?

Comment

• Dated graphics but at least Capcom is playing up the horror aspect.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
              What has happened to resident evil: for 3ds downfall?
              Never existed; bullshit rumor.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
                Dated graphics but at least Capcom is playing up the horror aspect.
                Oh yes, poor visuals, but what i hate most is the RE6-like character's design.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kei_M View Post
                  It's also worth noting that Patricia Ja Lee was the voice over for Jill in the initial trailer for Revelations, so~ who knows what we'll see in the end but her twitter seems to be implying some good news. or at least SOME news!
                  Well she responded to a tweet on her twitter page and said that she isn't voicing Claire in this new game. So I'm definitely bummed out by that one.

Comment

• And that was before the game was officially announced and she was likely under NDA. Her latest tweet:

Originally posted by @alysontheother
                    Im overwhelmed by outpouring of RE support.Truly ur the best fans in the world! I thank & appreciate every 1 of u & shall be in touch soon<3
                    Last edited by Canas Renvall; 09-12-2014, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                      And that was before the game was officially announced and she was likely under NDA. Her latest tweet:

This one was from this morning.

Elliét ‏@elliexgags 17h
                      @acourtroom @alysontheother I THOUGHT I heard your voice in the newly released trailer for Revelations 2.... please tell me it's you
                      alyson court ‏@acourtroom 6h
                      @elliexgags @alysontheother Sorry love :-/
                      So looks like they finally replaced her, so they can do their whole fancy facial mo cap with someone in LA.

Comment

• Fuck capcom. Claire is not claire if not court.

Comment

• If Court is coming back, she's only recently been contacted because she had no idea about revelations and I don't think she was lying when she said she hadn't done anything yet. Her recent post about being in touch seems hopeful so I'll wait til we actually hear her talk.

The motion capture actors aren't always the ones who do the lines, look at Sherry who was voiced by Eden Riegel who was not the mocap artist =] So there's still hope...does anyone else think they HEAR Eden in the trailer??
                          If Eden is playing Sherry and Moira....damn.
                          Last edited by Kei_M; 09-12-2014, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• I guess it always possible they'd contact her later, but I'm doubtful.

As for Moira, I definitely thought I heard Eden.

Comment

• Thing is, with 6, capcom proved that anyone could have their voice actor changed. Only Chris stayed the same, everyone else was given new voice actors. I wouldn't be surprised if, from now on, the voices for 5 (outside of Jill), revelations, 6, and rev 2 are the new actors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake View Post
                                Thing is, with 6, capcom proved that anyone could have their voice actor changed. Only Chris stayed the same, everyone else was given new voice actors. I wouldn't be surprised if, from now on, the voices for 5 (outside of Jill), revelations, 6, and rev 2 are the new actors.
                                In 6, Roger Craig Smith was still playing Chris -so not everyone was replaced.

If you're talking about Ada, Sally Cahill had only played her in 2 and 4 before she was recast in Umbrella Chronicles, she came back for DC, but Courtenay Taylor had already played her since Operation Raccoon City, which still had Alyson Court playing Claire, Michelle Ruff as Jill and Eden Riegel as Sherry (who would also count as part of the 'new' cast)

I'm just trying to remain hopeful that we'll see Alyson Court as Claire. Because knowing that she's not playing her has really kinda ruined my excitement to see the character back... I'll cling to any hope =x
                                Last edited by Kei_M; 09-12-2014, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X