Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claire is back in Revelations 2 along with Burton....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not that big of a deal I guess but do the Afflicted really have to be carrying weapons? Hope they're not yet again just another re-skinned ganado/majini/etc. Would much rather traditional zombie enemies or at least something akin to the Ooze.

I didn't mind the episodic format of Rev 1 but I'm not sure how I feel about it being back in 2. The fact that there's only four episodes makes it seem like the game is going to be pretty short unless each episode is a decent length. The screens look nice although Claire looks uglier than she's ever been, which is unfortunate. Hope Alyson is indeed back though and is just under an NDA or something. I can't imagine Claire being played by someone else without sounding incredibly odd/not good. $40 retail price is nice though. (Is that confirmed for both gens?)

However, I think the most important question running through my head is: Barry!? Where's Barry?

Comment

• I wonder what sort of ""further gameplay content" is being included with the physical copy that warrants a $15 price difference between it and the digital edition.

Spoiler:
      Last edited by biohazard_star; 09-10-2014, 11:24 AM.
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
        I wonder what sort of ""further gameplay content" is being included with the physical copy that warrants a $15 price difference between it and the digital edition.

Spoiler:
        Definitelly Raid Mode and/or mercs. Also disc is always (and logicaly) more expensive than digital copy.
        Spoiler:

Comment

• To be honest, this can be a good thing. The lower budget and episodic focus could be due to it actually being a genuine Survival Horror title. They wouldn't want to take a risk on that yet, so they're playing it safe.

I hope, anyway.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Now for the real question: Will Rev2 has static camera or OTS? ....or maybe combination of both RE3,5 style?
            Spoiler:

Comment

• Well, this can be a nice innovation.

If the game is good, i can replay it again, wait for the other episode, enjoy every corner of the gameplay and after that get a new one.

If the game is bad, well, i can save some money.

Comment

• Well this sounds horrible. Did someone at Capcom see all those Telltale games and think that was a good model to follow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                  or maybe combination of both RE3,5 style?
                  This. I want this. Please. Pleaaaaase.

Comment

• I guess I have to wait and see what are they trying to do here, because right now I think they are having identity crisis trying to copy every popular horror game out there.

Comment

• I think Claire looks great. Older, wiser, and approaching her mid-30s. She can't always look like sherry looks in 6 or so. People age.

Comment

• I don't see anything wrong with a weekly release of episodes.. >.>

Comment

• Do the "Afflicted" remind anyone of the enemies in "The Evil Within"?

Comment

• I hope I spend more time playing the game than I do watching cutscenes. I don't have a good feeling about the whole "4 installments of a single game" thing they have going on.
                            sigpic
                            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                              Do the "Afflicted" remind anyone of the enemies in "The Evil Within"?
                              Both look like dull "not a zombie you guys, really!" type designs.

Comment

• Maybe the afflicted will be infected with a abyss-g mixture?

Comment

Working...
                                X