Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone pick up Revelations 2? (*Fawkin' spoilers beware*)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still a better love interest than Steve though. lol

Spoiler:
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• I swear Alex is terrifying aka what a villain in this kind of game should be!

Comment

• I'm curious, but I'd like to save the stuff for when I buy the retail version. Hopefully Alex doesn't die. She shouldn't considering the immortality virus and all.

Comment

• btw, to voice actor fans. I contacted Marcella Lentz-Pope and she confirmed to me that she is Marcella Mazde!
          We got our Moira

Comment

• Originally posted by Kei_M View Post
            btw, to voice actor fans. I contacted Marcella Lentz-Pope and she confirmed to me that she is Marcella Mazde!
            We got our Moira
            What other work has she done? I couldn't find any info on that name. She's a very good voice actress so I find it hard to believe that she hasn't done other high profile work.

Comment

• Kind of a silly thought, but it occurred to me today that Spoiler:
              Last edited by The Patriot; 03-14-2015, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
                What other work has she done? I couldn't find any info on that name. She's a very good voice actress so I find it hard to believe that she hasn't done other high profile work.
                The only sample I found was a character from Avatar the last Airbender. I only figured it out because she seems to be the only Marcella who is a voice actress >D;; I agree though, she's been pretty good.

Comment

• Spoiler:
                  Last edited by Kaneco; 03-14-2015, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Yes the whole program was named after the original researcher who collaborated with Spencer named Wesker. This would have been back in the 1960's. He will be long dead by now. Only Alex and Albert survived the experimental virus stage and at some point, Spencer told Alex of her background and she ended up taking over the Wesker Program and monitoring Albert. His 'death' took the success rate down to 18% so Alex turned back to failed candidates to get the quota backup to 94%. But then the Raccoon City incident occurred and ruined everything for Spencer.

Spencer believed Albert to have the most potential and that was why he was kept close at hand and enrolled at Umbrella's training school. He also rated Alex, hence why she was in Umbrella too but because Spencer had explained her origins, she was using a different surname to hide her true identity.

Once Albert betrayed Spencer he turned back to Alex and saw her as his saviour.

But because Spencer had explained Alex' origins to her about being a Wesker child, it broke the internal conditioning within her to obey him. A fatal flaw of Project Wesker was that all children were designed to seek Spencer out and wonder about his motivations, yet once they found him and knew of his intentions, that hold was broken. Thus Alex started plotting her desception and was looking to leave Spencer as early as 2000 going by the files in Revelations 2.
                    Last edited by TheBatMan; 03-14-2015, 05:58 AM.
                    "I've got 100 cows."
                    "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• Just saw the last episode on youtube.

My god, this series is hopeless. It's so cheesy and predictable. But hey, at least I had a good laugh.

Spoiler:

Comment

• A Wesker's Report 3 by Alex would be amazing.
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by Grem View Post
                          Just saw the last episode on youtube.

My god, this series is hopeless. It's so cheesy and predictable. But hey, at least I had a good laugh.

Spoiler:
                          I would argue that the good ending is one of the best in the series, the classic games like 1,2 and 3 have extremely lackluster endings compared.

Comment

• Yea RE games tend you just have short meh ending sequences. Though 3 and Code Veronica imo had phenominal endings. and Chris's final lines in 5 gave me chills.

Comment

• Spoiler:
                              Last edited by Drake; 03-15-2015, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• omg...Spoiler tags. Please.

Comment

Working...
                                X