Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone pick up Revelations 2? (*Fawkin' spoilers beware*)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Guest; 02-28-2015, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Please mark your posts as spoilers.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Resident Evil Revelations 2, where the villain is Nancy Grace.

Comment

So about the Overseer's.... (leaked spoilers)
          Spoiler:
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

Aren't we all glad that unlike most forums, you don't get banned for arguing with a moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
              Aren't we all glad that unlike most forums, you don't get banned for arguing with a moderator.
              What moderator?

Comment

Let's get back on topic, shall we.

I finally started playing today for the first time on my 360 and so far I'm enjoying the game. Casual so far is a bit too easy since I have a small stockpile of ammunition and herbs. I'll give an update once I finish the chapter.

Comment

I thought news bot was a mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                    I thought news bot was a mod.
                    He isn't, and he got temporarily banned before. It's more likely that he gets banned for arguing with people rather than someone getting banned for arguing with a mod.

Comment

• I've seen people make fake accounts of him multiple times.... Guess he makes people mad??

Comment

• uroboros virus return .

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
                          uroboros virus return .
                          How about a spoliers tag amigo.
                          Last edited by Dark_Chris; 03-01-2015, 09:25 AM.
                          Spoiler:

Comment

• Nah the final boss is Black Crow....

Comment

• Final Boss is actually Rombie, in all his glory he summons a horde of giant spiders who do his bidding while transforms into a giant one legged tyrant with little T-rex arms and a tentacle that spits acid at you.

Fortunately by the time you get to this part of the game, you already have an infinite supply of beer so you just have to leave him a few six packs and he'll just go to sleep on his own.

You do double damage if you leave a few sliders with the beers.

Comment

• Ugh..Ok, well this video is on the Rev 2 DLC and while it sounds like something exciting, its also Capcom being Capcom.

So some dude did some digging through the files and it looks like this game isn't 6 episodes long, its 11 episodes. No spoiler details on the story, just that there appear to be 11 planned episodes according to the games files.

I suspected something was off about the games price tag, $5.99 per chapter sounded way too cheap especially from Capcom. They have a season pass option for the game, but it sounds like there will be a season 2 pass in the not too distant future.

One one hand, this sounds like the games going to be a lot larger than any of us anticipated, on the other hand it sounds like if you buy a season pass or buy the whole thing at the end of the month, you only get half the game.

Thats pretty crummy, I mean I like that there are extra DLC chapters to get at a later date and have no problem with that, but goddamn, selling half the game is really shitty.
                                Last edited by Wrathborne; 03-02-2015, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X