Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone pick up Revelations 2? (*Fawkin' spoilers beware*)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ seriously ya goobers, some of us are waiting until next week as patiently as we can -_-

Comment

• Hey the topic said "Fawkin spoilers'

Comment

• Ya, well, I created the thread to talk about the episodes as they're being released. The mods decided to add the tag for whatever reason.

Comment

• Teach me how to mark Spoilers, i forgot D:

Comment

• i think its just [*spoiler*][/*spoiler] without the *

Comment

• I honestly never knew how to, I usually quick post due to time and all. Not trying to spoil stuff, so I did try to make it a bit vague.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake View Post
                I honestly never knew how to, I usually quick post due to time and all. Not trying to spoil stuff, so I did try to make it a bit vague.
                Well I just got back to checking this thread on page 10 before checking the latest posts I missed on page 9, and I'm glad I didn't...because I don't want to massively spoil myself.

I would recommend going back, and editing your posts (if you haven't already done so) with 'spoiler tags' as mentioned as above...before I even dare checking what I missed or before others who have not played the officially 'unreleased' (at the moment) final episode spoil themselves hard!
                Last edited by Kaneco; 03-15-2015, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• I'm REALLY interested into what happens to Claire and Moira....

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by MichelleRockz View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by MichelleRockz View Post
                            Spoiler:

Let me get this straight, in a video game anything can happen? ANYTHING!?
                            Last edited by Wrathborne; 03-15-2015, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                              Let me get this straight, in a video game anything can happen? ANYTHING!?
                              It can, if you want a bad story filled with plot holes. This is just one of the non-gameplay related ones.
                              Last edited by Guest; 03-15-2015, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• Alexia did it, Rebecca chambers is a damn doctor at 18, Jill was part of the navy seals, Chris part of the air force, Barry is able to do all the things he does here while pushing 60, and most of the bosses generate mass when they've not consumed an equal amount of mass required to do so.

Resident evil is not, and will not, ever be a truly realistic narrative.

Comment

Working...
                                X