Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone pick up Revelations 2? (*Fawkin' spoilers beware*)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was a criticism towards the rest of the series than your comment. No offense intended It's time to age Chris & Leon appropriately. Make Chris grey and Leon bald.
    "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_Jazz View Post
      That was a criticism towards the rest of the series than your comment. No offense intended It's time to age Chris & Leon appropriately. Make Chris grey and Leon bald.
      I kinda understand Leon's aging. He's meant to be that pretty boy type and hey some guys just legit look better as they age. But Chris you know for a fact that guy has done some stuff to have made him age a bit for the worse.

Comment

• ^^^ Like being an alcoholic!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
          ^^^ Like being an alcoholic!
          That and probably some other self-destructive off screen habits

Comment

• They haven't aged anywhere near enough for people their age.

It's been refreshing to play as Joel in TLOU, Michael & Trevor in GTA5 and Barry in REV2 and have some older characters that are abit greyer, wrinkler, fatter & / or balder than they once were.
            "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

• FUCKING INFECTED WILD BOARS! On that note I only have Barry's Episode 3 and all of Episode 4 until I beat the main game.

Comment

• Partner characters are pretty much invincible, aside from getting knocked out. It's the main character that you need to be constantly worrying about. For the boars, I just circle around the boars and knife them as Barry/Claire since there's less chance that you'll get hit that way. The aiming system in this game feels a bit floaty, compared to 5/6/REV1's.
                Last edited by biohazard_star; 03-25-2015, 07:29 AM.
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• They're not hard. Just the fact that when I saw the first one it definitely made me go WTF.

Comment

• Brilliant game. Nothing bad to say about it.

Comment

• wait until you finish it...you kind of notice the missed opportunities there :/

Comment

• I didn't find much bad about it, I just wish the ******* section towards the end of the game was bigger and took up more of the final chapter.

Comment

Working...
                        X