• Brandoloneous
    replied
    S.T.A.R.S.
    Special Tactics and Rescue Service
    Group Photo

Leave a comment:

• Brandoloneous
    replied
    A few new additions. Barry is complete, but I'm still working on the two Billy's.

Leave a comment:

• Brandoloneous
    replied
    Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
    Ohhh! Those are extremely impressive action figures. I'm impressed to see you actually did a Richard Aiken one.

I couldn't quite put my finger on it at first, but I was like "Why does that S.T.A.R.S. Chris look different than mine?" You're talent for those is flawless. I really liked your CODE: Veronica specimens though I noticed no Ashford twins?!

Just out of curiosity, how much does it cost you to actually make those start to finish?
    Thanks! Richard was one of the first ones I made. I'll actually have REmake accurate Chris heads soon enough. No Ashford twins, never planned to make them. But I was swayed into creating a Birkin custom, so you never know!

It's different for all of them, but each are expensive, and at least $100 each to buy all the separate articles of clothing, gear, and the bodies themselves often cost a lot.

Originally posted by Aleff View Post
    I liked Jill, Chris and Wesker. And Leon looks very complex to do. Awesome
    Thanks, but some of these aren't entirely customs and are straight out of the box from "Hot Toys," granted, most were modified slightly anyway. Here's a list:

Hot Toys:
    BSAA Jill
    Battle Suit Jill
    STARS Wesker
    Midnight Wesker
    RE2 Leon
    RE4 Leon
    Krauser
    Sheva
    BSAA Chris

My Customs:
    STARS Jill
    RE3 Jill
    CV Chris
    CV Wesker
    RE4 Wesker
    STARS Chris (modded from Hot Toys to be more accurate with REmake)
    Richard
    Kenneth
    Edward
    Enrico
    Forest
    Rebecca
    Joseph
    Brad
    Barry
    Billy
    Carlos
    Steve
    HUNK
    CV Claire
    RE2 Claire
    Zombie

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
    They all look great, really really good. Jill however, looks absolutely amazing. Well done.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Brandoloneous; 08-14-2012, 01:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Xander Ashford
    replied
    Ohhh! Those are extremely impressive action figures. I'm impressed to see you actually did a Richard Aiken one.

I couldn't quite put my finger on it at first, but I was like "Why does that S.T.A.R.S. Chris look different than mine?" You're talent for those is flawless. I really liked your CODE: Veronica specimens though I noticed no Ashford twins?!

Just out of curiosity, how much does it cost you to actually make those start to finish?

Leave a comment:

• Aleff
    replied
    I liked Jill, Chris and Wesker. And Leon looks very complex to do. Awesome

Leave a comment:

• [STARS]TyranT
    replied
    They all look great, really really good. Jill however, looks absolutely amazing. Well done.

Leave a comment:

• Brandoloneous
    replied
    I have all the games on several consoles, every Toy Biz figure, a couple of the Palisades figures, soundtracks, etc. But I've taken to an expensive hobby recently in the 1/6 world thanks to Hot Toys's awesomely detailed products! Here are several, several Resident Evil customs I've created in the past six months. Enjoy in the SPOILER tag below!

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Brandoloneous; 09-11-2012, 10:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Anders
    replied
    Thanks. I've been looking for it since the nineties. Then suddenly I and Zellehbs both got one the same month...

Leave a comment:

• consoul
    replied
    Congrats Anders! I'd heard of this disc's existence, but I never expected to see one. Well done.

Leave a comment:

• Anders
    replied
    THEE (non-prototype) disc

Resource to survival horror games releases - games, promos, demos, soundtracks, movies, and books.

Leave a comment:

• William Birkin
    replied
    Yes, half of my bedroom is full of tatamis, and i sleep on a Futon.
    Went in 2008 in japan, and since i decided i wanted to sleep like that, that's just so good!
    And for Biohazard pictures, that's just perfect

Leave a comment:

• Hcloud13
    replied
    Is that a tatami room in France?...awesome!

Leave a comment:

• William Birkin
    replied
    Thanks George!

Great collection, this image interests me. If i'm not mistaken that Chris figure in the middle is the Palisades CODE: Veronica figure yes? What's interesting is that Chris's trousers have a camo pattern, whereas on mine it doesn't? Was yours a special variant?
    Thanks
    Yes, THis is the camo variant. there was two chris in the third palisades RE series, Regular Chris and Camo Chris.
    See it there : wwwbirkinslab.com/crbst_19.html

Hcloud13: i just love this, that's the first time i saw this mini-book!

Here some new pictures of stuff i got a few days ago:

Click image for larger version

Name:	RCCcolis001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	991.8 KB
ID:	401465

Click image for larger version

Name:	RCCcolis002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	545.1 KB
ID:	401466
    Last edited by William Birkin; 07-19-2012, 06:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Hcloud13
    replied
    Originally posted by GEORGE TREVOR View Post
    JUST when I thought William Birkin & Hcloud13 could not make me any more jealous, WB brings out the big guns (ABSOLUTELY F***ING BEAUTIFUL) and Hc drops a little, but sublime little piece of heaven. It was a post here by Hcloud13, similar to William's post above, many years ago, that inspired my own collection. WB ~ happy birthday for your wonderful site, the HK comics were beautiful, unlike the recent Wildstorm editions, that were meant to feature a pre-RE5 Chris Redfield, before they changed it to B.O.Ws IIIIIIIIIIN SPPPAAAAAAAAAAACE.
    Wow...I'm honored my collection inspired you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X