• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [STARS]TyranT
    replied
    Originally posted by William Birkin View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Long time since i came here, just read a lot of pages of this topic, wow we have a lot of nice collections, congrats everyone, i'm happy to see collectors are still there!

I moved to a new house a few months ago, here's a part of my collection, i have to more cabinets i have to display.

Great collection, this image interests me. If i'm not mistaken that Chris figure in the middle is the Palisades CODE: Veronica figure yes? What's interesting is that Chris's trousers have a camo pattern, whereas on mine it doesn't? Was yours a special variant?

Leave a comment:

• GEORGE TREVOR
    replied
    JUST when I thought William Birkin & Hcloud13 could not make me any more jealous, WB brings out the big guns (ABSOLUTELY F***ING BEAUTIFUL) and Hc drops a little, but sublime little piece of heaven. It was a post here by Hcloud13, similar to William's post above, many years ago, that inspired my own collection. WB ~ happy birthday for your wonderful site, the HK comics were beautiful, unlike the recent Wildstorm editions, that were meant to feature a pre-RE5 Chris Redfield, before they changed it to B.O.Ws IIIIIIIIIIN SPPPAAAAAAAAAAACE.
    Last edited by GEORGE TREVOR; 07-04-2012, 05:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hcloud13
    replied
    Found this slipped inside some old game mags I got at a yard sale.
    Kinda cool!

Leave a comment:

• Dracarys
    replied
    For those interested is a cheap Palisades Jill vinyl figure on ebay right now, £75 buy it now. Usually goes for much higher. Just throwing that out there for people interested. Guy is selling some other RE figures that seen go for much higher than his asking price too, some stuff that rarely crops up on ebay.

Leave a comment:

• News Bot
    replied
    Originally posted by consoul View Post
    Got my first piece of RE6 merch.

It's a bloody Ivy University Tall Oaks sweater, just like the one that briefly appeared on the nohopeleft.com RE6 viral site.
    The pocket contained a handwritten note from Mark (the victim) to his girlfriend Lucy and a genuine polaroid of 'Lucy' wearing the sweater.
    "Lucy" is hot.

Leave a comment:

• consoul
    replied
    Got my first piece of RE6 merch.

It's a bloody Ivy University Tall Oaks sweater, just like the one that briefly appeared on the nohopeleft.com RE6 viral site.
    The pocket contained a handwritten note from Mark (the victim) to his girlfriend Lucy and a genuine polaroid of 'Lucy' wearing the sweater.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3342.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	735.7 KB
ID:	401196 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3347.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	494.7 KB
ID:	401197

Leave a comment:

• Zombie_X
    replied
    Well I got some goodies coming.

I long while back, maybe four years ago, I placed an order on AI Trading Co for a new copy of Biohazard Directors Cut Dual Shock. They said it was out of stock but I asked them to keep my order on file in case. Well a few days back I got an e-mail asking for payment for my game. They told me it was brand new, but I don't know how I scored one. They briefly explained they got new old stock from a distributor. So I paid them and I am just waiting to see if it is indeed brand new. If it is then I got off cheap at $40.

Leave a comment:

• TheSelfishGene
    replied

Name:	IMAG0013.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	401132
    Biohazard 3 in store poster Jill side

Name:	IMAG0012.jpg
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	401133
    Biohazard 3 in store poster Nemesis side

Name:	IMAG0010.jpg
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	401134
    Biohazard Gun Survivor 4 promo poster 1

Name:	IMAG0007.jpg
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	401135
    Biohazard Gun Survivor 4 promo poster 2

I got a few more things in the same package which I'll show off later

Leave a comment:

• giannis_33
    replied
    guys i need help........
    i am looking for resident evil gaiden istuctions booklet because i lost it.
    can anyone upload it for me i need it bad and i cant find it in reasonable price please help me

Leave a comment:

• Zombie_X
    replied
    I have a Cerberus model on order from a Japanese site. Was $25 but I wanted it...

Leave a comment:

• Chris' Boob
    replied
    I want that Steve Burnside statue so bad. What's it worth?

Leave a comment:

• William Birkin
    replied
    Is there any Biohazard comics fan here? Because i just uploaded on my website (3rd Birthday of it yesterday whoooo!) all my Biohazard Hong Kong comics i have.

Biohazard 0 comics
    Biohazard 2 comics
    Biohazard 3 Laste Escape comics
    Biohazard 3 Laste Escape Alternative comics
    Biohazard Code Veronica comics
    Biohazard Project X comics

That's 188 different covers you'll see there:

And if you have some comics to trade i'm really interested since i have near 60 comics twice for trade! ;-)

Leave a comment:

• ANDYARKLAY
    replied
    Snagged this on ebay.
    Not sure if anyone else found the auction, because I got it at what I think was a very reasonable price
    I got same poster few time ago - the guy was selling 3 RE posters and i want to say that it was a steal.

Leave a comment:

• TheSelfishGene
    replied
    Snagged this on ebay.
    Not sure if anyone else found the auction, because I got it at what I think was a very reasonable price
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• giannis_33
    replied
    william birkin you probably be the best collector of resident evil.......
    i am seeing pictures for hours now...
    i am looking for resident evil gaiden istuctions booklet but nowhere in internet there is a link of upload...
    can anyone upload it for me i need it bad because i have lost it and i cant find it in reasonable price

Leave a comment:

Working...
X