• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie
    replied
    Can someone give me some info about this:

http://www.crimson-ceremony.net/lost...-eur-classics1

I can't find a single place that sells it or even with some info, amazon UK, ebay UK, google....., just nothing.

Leave a comment:

• HUNK_of_Tofu
    replied
    PS1:
    RE1 longbox
    RE1 DC
    RE2 DS (Had original RE2 non-DS but it was so scratched I traded it in for the DS version at Toys R Us)
    RE3

PS2:
    CVX

DC:
    RE2
    RE3
    CV

GC:
    RE1
    RE0
    RE2
    RE3
    RE4 Limited Edition

PS3:
    RE5

PC:
    RE1

Tokyo Marui Samurai Edge Jill Valentine model.
    Tokyro Marui Samurai Edge Barry Burton model.

Jill Valentine Palisades statue.

Had almost all of the Toybiz figures.
    Last edited by HUNK_of_Tofu; 12-08-2011, 02:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dracarys
    replied
    A few weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• Skunky
    replied
    Wow, there's some awesome new stuff in this thread!

My pc died and I lost my password. I was able to get a new one with the new forum format. When did it change?

Leave a comment:

• Dracarys
    replied
    Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
    Do you know if they are selling these items or was this solely a contest/prize sort of thing? I'm not even sure if this was available on CapcomUS; I don't remember seeing anything about it...Though to be fair, I haven't been on the main Capcom website in quite a while.

I wouldn't mind having the "evil" Umbrella logo as a car decal.
    I honestly have no idea if they sell these. You'd think so, but then again is merchandise based on the marketing campaign and not the actual game.

Leave a comment:

• GEORGE TREVOR
    replied
    Got my copy of the first issue of CapBom! magazine today. It has some lovely Resident Evil content including U.S.S profiles for Operation Raccoon City, main chatacter profiles for Revelations, 15th Anniversary interview with Kobayashi Hiroyuki & Kawata Masachika, and Resident Evil : Marhawa Desire, the premier of Naoki Serizawa's Resident Evil Manga ~

600 dpi scans can be found here ~ http://www.crimson-head.com/apps/blog/

Leave a comment:

• Xander Ashford
    replied
    Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
    Arrived already, that was unexpected. Mens Large though so I guess wear around the house only.
    Do you know if they are selling these items or was this solely a contest/prize sort of thing? I'm not even sure if this was available on CapcomUS; I don't remember seeing anything about it...Though to be fair, I haven't been on the main Capcom website in quite a while.

I wouldn't mind having the "evil" Umbrella logo as a car decal.

Leave a comment:

• Dracarys
    replied
    Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
    Spoiler:

Yay....
    Arrived already, that was unexpected. Mens Large though so I guess wear around the house only.

Leave a comment:

• I_Am_Nemesis
    replied
    My moby dick Mr X arrived to day and bloody hell is he big!!! loving how you can take him out of the box but then put him straight back in. wish other companies would do boxes like this for all of their figures. Got my first nemesis rib with it as well.

Leave a comment:

• REmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
    You asked for it!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5778[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]5779[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]5780[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]5781[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]5782[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]5783[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]5784[/ATTACH]
    Yes! Thanks a bunch Gene

Leave a comment:

• TheSelfishGene
    replied
    Originally posted by REmaster View Post
    Thanks man, I could really use that list for my RE/BH figure archive site I'm working on.
    You asked for it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0367.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	400677

Name:	IMG_0368.JPG
Size:	123.4 KB
ID:	400691

Name:	IMG_0369.JPG
Size:	164.5 KB
ID:	400678

Name:	IMG_0370.JPG
Size:	202.5 KB
ID:	400679

Name:	IMG_0371.JPG
Size:	175.3 KB
ID:	400680

Name:	IMG_0372.JPG
Size:	173.1 KB
ID:	400681

Name:	IMG_0373.JPG
Size:	192.4 KB
ID:	400682

Name:	IMG_0374.JPG
Size:	187.7 KB
ID:	400683
    Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 11-15-2011, 04:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Smiley
    replied
    A hard based copy is really a collectible. Not just with games but movies and music too. Anyone can download music from Shadows of the Damned. How many have the actual physical soundtrack?

A collectible is more than just storage to a collector. And in this day and age the flow of digital media has made things difficult as they have easy.

See back in the day I used to let my friend borrow a game like RE4 for the PS2. These days I'd have to send my entire system over to his house just to play the HD version.

Leave a comment:

• Dracarys
    replied

Yay....

Leave a comment:

• Enetirnel
    replied
    Originally posted by Heero Yui View Post
    Well you do get a manual, a digital copy at least... I know...

And I'm sorry to hear that (or rather "read" that) I don't understand why capcom is being so lazy with that, I mean, why not releasing all at the same time for all regions? I have been using my Wesker (RE:CVX) avatar for quite the time now :S
    Not with every release you don't. Nor are all of the games available in all regions digitally.

Overall, it's normal for Europe to be screwed over constantly (hell, look at the MGS HD Collection. Released now everywhere but Europe and Oceania regions - who have to wait until FEBRUARY NEXT YEAR).

My problem regarding the avatars is that the staff have actually specifically said they've contacted Capcom about it - if they've delayed them going onto the European PSN or if they just can't be bothered to give permission for them to also be released onto the European one from the US side of it.

Capcom hasn't bothered responding yet, despite that the Sony staff have been hassled a bit by fans and have asked for people that want the avatars to be patient as they're still waiting for a response from Capcom.

No idea why they haven't responded so they could get more money for bloody avatars, but it seems like another case of "Too bad Europe" on there.

I mean, hell - Konami removed Silent Hill PS1 quite a while ago on thePSN and they only just put it back on there recently so it's not like it's uncommon for us to be constantly screwed over for ages until we finally catch up (games being released years to months after they've been released elsewhere) and so-on.

I'd love to use a Claire or Wesker avatar, but I can't. The only RE ones on here are the 5 ones going off the top of my head and some Operation Raccoon City ones. Neither of which I want, since the Bertha ORC one barely has her in the frame. You see more of her rifle than of her in the actual avatar... so I passed on that and went with a Dissidia one instead.

Leave a comment:

• Heero Yui
    replied
    Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
    Digital would be great if they gave you the manual and the like with it.

That and the other RE games aside from RE1 Director's Cut haven't been put onto the European PSN, neither have the RE4 or CV/CV:X avatars either and according to staff responding on the official PS forums, PS Blog is that they've been waiting on a response from Capcom in regard to them but they haven't heard anything from them.

Well you do get a manual, a digital copy at least... I know...

And I'm sorry to hear that (or rather "read" that) I don't understand why capcom is being so lazy with that, I mean, why not releasing all at the same time for all regions? I have been using my Wesker (RE:CVX) avatar for quite the time now :S

Leave a comment:

Working...
X