Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh, I'm not even engaged, I just save so when I finally am I won't be one of those women who are a fiancee for 2-3 years.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Will someone buy this ?

more pictures here http://www.hollywood-collectibles.co...r_gallery.html

limited edition: 750 only!
      Last edited by William Birkin; 09-12-2010, 05:25 AM.

Comment

• More of my Resident Evil collection is on ebay

Be sure to check them out lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by William Birkin View Post
          Will someone buy this ?

more pictures here http://www.hollywood-collectibles.co...r_gallery.html

limited edition: 750 only!
          Had I the money Yes I would

Comment

• new stuff:

Last edited by Robert_Kendo; 09-14-2010, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• Nice but you might want to remove the image and censor another section of the image, namely the S/N. It could still cost someone their job.

edit:

There we go, much better. Its better to be on the safe side of things.
              Last edited by Enrico Marini; 09-14-2010, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• oh,i totally forget...
                done

Comment

• NEW GOODIES

From Japan.

Moby Dick BIOHAZARD "Real Shock Action Figure" Series 14 "Licker"

Moby Dick BIOHAZARD "Real Shock Action Figure" Series 13 "Leon S Kennedy"

Famitsu Wave DVD Biohazard Alt Edition issue.

Good times!

P.S. The figure boxes are HUGE, think A3 paper size! I was so shocked!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Very pleasantly suprised this week when a friend of my brother gave me a PS2 Chainsaw controller. He said he never used it anymore, and knew it'd enjoy it, so I'm very happy.

I also put up some pics of some more clothes I had, which you can see here.

Hopefully in the next week or two I'll get some cool new items from Japan [/sizzle]
                    sigpic

Comment

• Nice, im still killin myself that I didnt win that shirt you had going on ebay as I ran out of money

Comment

• statue ordered. then i'll open it and throw it in the air and see how fast it lands.
                        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Biohazard 4 Leon Jacket. The official one that E-Capcom released a few years ago.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post

Biohazard 4 Leon Jacket. The official one that E-Capcom released a few years ago.
                            HOLY SHIT!! It kills me to wonder how much you spend on RE stuff And I thought I spent heaps heh.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post

Biohazard 4 Leon Jacket. The official one that E-Capcom released a few years ago.

Will you actually wear it?
                              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                                Will you actually wear it?
                                I tried it on, and it fits. Though I don't really have the physique to pull it off.
                                It's nearly summer here, so I won't be wearing it anytime soon. Even for a minute or so I started to get very hot. Even in winter I don't think Australia gets cold enough to merit such a heavy jacket. So I'll see if I need it next year
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X