Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BH DC isn't hard to come by, the CV cards show up pretty regularly too and plenty of the PAL Wesker's Report DVDs were distributed as pre-order bonuses. So I'm inclined to say the boxed pad is probably the least common of those four.

The Japanese version of that pad, boxed with the herb tea sachets intact is harder to come by than the Euro version.
    Last edited by consoul; 12-23-2010, 04:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders View Post
      Not Resident Evil, but close enough.

Shop/press kit. With playable demo which won't play on my system. Need debug/chipped PS1.
      Are you it's a demo and not a full game promo? the guy on this site has it as having the same id as the uk release. Packaging is different yours though it has a case like the pc one.
      Last edited by kevstah2004; 12-23-2010, 06:18 AM.
      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• could any one please tell me which of these four items is the rarest?
        Like Consoul, i would say the Pad.
        And this one is from France, still the price on it: 169 F(rancs), that's old time, before euros...

Comment

• Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
          Are you it's a demo and not a full game promo? the guy on this site has it as having the same id as the uk release. Packaging is different yours though it has a case like the pc one.
          http://www.defconsoft.co.uk/special-...cts-press-kit/
          That's not the same disc.

My disc states "preview demo", and there's also a PS1 logo.
          More images: http://crimson-ceremony.net/lostrele...-ps1-eur-demo1

It's really weird though. It's not pressed by Sony DADC in Austria like all PAL games (except a few demos made in Japan and Australia), and the disc is silver, not black on the data side.

The disc on defconsoft is not a full game promo. The included SLED code on that page is a copy/paste error or whatever. It's not even a PS1 disc, it's a PC press kit, contains just screens, videos, and info. Better images: http://crimson-ceremony.net/lostrele...1-pc-uk-press1
          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• [QUOTE=REmaster;170855]Alright folks, here's what I got recently. I apologize in advance for the shitty resolution but if I didn't take pics with my camera phone at 3 in the morning I would have never got around to it. And yes, I have a resident evil comic poster from that shitty series, but it was free from a friend and is seperated from my RE collection as to not contaminate it with fail. I'm also sorry about the ridiculously huge pictures, but I'm posting these at work-I'll try to make them more page friendly in a bit. Anywho, let's get on with it.

[SPOILER]Moby Dick Biohazard figures that I mentioned earlier in the week (Carlos/Nemesis, Jill(Stars)/Beta Hunter

I also ordered a few Biohazard comics, this one in particular I bought just because it stars Barry lol. Eh, pretty cool. The cover is pretty cool and it even came with two postcards, one of Leon(RE4) and Claire(RE2). I should get the other two next week that have some really wicked art work.

[/SPOILER
            Ah I would love to get my hands on a nemesis figure! theres a few on ebay but each one is clear of my price range

Cheers for the replies guy's, since none of them are particularly common I might just go for weskers report then because ive wanted that for a long time now.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
              Cheers for the replies guy's, since none of them are particularly common I might just go for weskers report then because ive wanted that for a long time now.
              I have a spare Japanese WR DVD if interested, features Director's Hazard (dev interview in Japanese) which isn't on the European editions. I'd need a bit more than the $25 the one on your picture is currently at though.
              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

I have a spare Japanese WR DVD if interested, features Director's Hazard (dev interview in Japanese) which isn't on the European editions. I'd need a bit more than the $25 the one on your picture is currently at though.
                Ah I would love that but I really cant spend much at the moment unfortunately just blew some cash buying a new zippo lighter for my collection. If you still have it after xmas however I might contact you about it if thats ok with you as im hoping to recieve some money (hopefully!) from the family.

Comment

Ah I would love that but I really cant spend much at the moment unfortunately just blew some cash buying a new zippo lighter for my collection. If you still have it after xmas however I might contact you about it if thats ok with you as im hoping to recieve some money (hopefully!) from the family.
                  I have a box with Japanese WR DVDs. You'll be alright. Just let me know when/if you're ready. $45 for an opened one, $55 for a sealed.
                  (Shipping comes in addition. If you're outside of Europe that's a possible deal-killer.)
                  lostreleases // demopals

Comment

I have a box with Japanese WR DVDs. You'll be alright. Just let me know when/if you're ready. $45 for an opened one, $55 for a sealed.
                    (Shipping comes in addition. If you're outside of Europe that's a possible deal-killer.)
                    Ah brilliant! sounds great. Im in the UK so hopefully shipping will be ok.

Comment

That's not the same disc.

My disc states "preview demo", and there's also a PS1 logo.
                      More images: http://crimson-ceremony.net/lostrele...-ps1-eur-demo1

It's really weird though. It's not pressed by Sony DADC in Austria like all PAL games (except a few demos made in Japan and Australia), and the disc is silver, not black on the data side.

The disc on defconsoft is not a full game promo. The included SLED code on that page is a copy/paste error or whatever. It's not even a PS1 disc, it's a PC press kit, contains just screens, videos, and info. Better images: http://crimson-ceremony.net/lostrele...1-pc-uk-press1
                      So there's no id via the executable on the disc? as stated in the SYSTEM.CNF or does it use a PSX.EXE i'm taking it you haven't put this ps1 cd in a pc cdvd drive to check it's contents.
                      Also note your 4th brochure pic specifies the uk pal release id
                      Last edited by kevstah2004; 12-23-2010, 05:39 PM.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                        So there's no id via the executable on the disc? as stated in the SYSTEM.CNF or does it use a PSX.EXE i'm taking it you haven't put this ps1 cd in a pc cdvd drive to check it's contents.
                        Also note your 4th brochure pic specifies the uk pal release id
                        http://crimson-ceremony.net/lostrele...-brochure4.jpg
                        Forget the UK retail game, it's got nothing to do with it. The brochure refers to the code of the retail product as I guess that's the number the retailers will use when they order stock.

I've briefly checked the disc on my PC. There's no ID. I remember a PSX and TRIAL file, and there was one more folder with some files, didn't check/ don't remember any extensions. 60 MB total.

I don't really have time to get into this more at the moment. I'll look into getting a debug station or something else fancy to play this on after new years. I'll share it if it's different to anything, but I'm not doing it now. You'll have to rub yourself in with some patience.
                        lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• The cd drive in the Net Yaroze and Debugger units are crap alot of them skip like hell whilst playing fmv or audio. If you still have a ps2 you could try it with PS2PSXe.

sigpic

Comment

• I'll figure it out, eventually.
                            lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• I bought quite a few of the most recent wildstorm comics all of which are brand new and sealed. I kmow they arent real but they are interesting and a really cheap addition to my collection, which I will share with you as soon as I get my blackberry back from the insurance comany!

Comment

I bought quite a few of the most recent wildstorm comics all of which are brand new and sealed. I kmow they arent real but they are interesting and a really cheap addition to my collection, which I will share with you as soon as I get my blackberry back from the insurance comany!
                                Why not just use a normal camera for the photos?

Comment

Working...
                                X