This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
    It's not cheap, especially the PAL version oddly. I don't even remember how I got mine or how much I payed.
    I swear a copy of RE2 gamecube was rare even when it first came out.
    I dunno why so many people say this, I remember for years up until only about 3 years ago I would see that on amazon uk for a tenner, from amazon themselves.

It just seems to be a port of the US PS1 dual shock edition though, only difference I can find is it has an infinite ammo cheat and can skip in-game cutsenes. Has US rank requirements and all that.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Yeah but its on gamecube so it rocks Love that little console.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kruspe12 View Post
        I'm looking for RE3 on PS1 first, I won't even attempt the Gamecube one yet

Edit: Was it RE2 or 3 you found?
        It was a copy of re2 gamecube i found to £10. I gues it wasn't as rare as I thought but theres a lot of copies going for over £20, hell theres a sealed one going for £100. Ive seen sealed copies of the ps1 version of RE2 for cheaper than that!

Comment

• Lot of sealed games are reseals from what i've seen, the price of sealed old games has gone so high that quite a number of independant gaming outlets offer it as a service, complete wiith a product logo seal. If I ever decided to sell some old games I'd happily get it done for the £2 I think I saw it as and have the value jump up 1000%.

Comment

• Resealing? Thats just stupid, the only value is with an original seal, thats what makes it special. I would like to seal some older games to preserve their cardboard boxes, but thats about it.

Comment

Resealing? Thats just stupid, the only value is with an original seal, thats what makes it special. I would like to seal some older games to preserve their cardboard boxes, but thats about it.
              I'm pretty sure the intent is to scam and pass off as original seal for more money and I'm pretty sure the shops offering to seal them know this. They aren't breaking a law resealing a game for someone though and just provide a service. If some customer then goes and lies about it being used to someone else it isn't the shops responsibility.

Comment

• I'm not sure if this counts as a Resident Evil "Collection", but here's what I've got: -

- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. (PC)
                - Resident Evil: Outbreak. (PS2)
                - Resident Evil: Outbreak File #2. (PS2)
                - Resident Evil: Code Veronica X. (PS2)
                - Resident Evil: Dead Aim. (PS2)
                - Resident Evil 4. (PS2)
                - Resident Evil: Degeneration. (DVD)
                - Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition. (PS3)
                Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 01-09-2011, 07:15 AM.

Comment

• Believe it or not I have been reading this thread for about 3 years now. It was booked marked and I used to read a few pages every now and then. Today I finally finished it and what I have to say is amazing collection guys; I am a huge RE fan and I am thrilled to see all these games and collector pieces.

glad it survived all these years and I cant wait to see what else is posted in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boss View Post
                    Believe it or not I have been reading this thread for about 3 years now. It was booked marked and I used to read a few pages every now and then. Today I finally finished it and what I have to say is amazing collection guys; I am a huge RE fan and I am thrilled to see all these games and collector pieces.

glad it survived all these years and I cant wait to see what else is posted in the future.
                    Nice, thanks for checking it out. As you know, this thread has been around for a very long time so as long as this site is alive this thread will be too. It's pretty cool to go back and look at items when they first came out, and to see collections grow.
                    Last edited by REmaster; 01-12-2011, 06:40 PM.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Got a few new things this week. I got a Boxed Palisades series 2 MRx which is awsome! I got a japanese copy of RE. I also got a copy of RE4 for the Wii which was actually a mistake made by the seller lol, will be sneding that back.

Comment

• Shitty quality pic taken from my cellphone (I don't have a decent camera yet LOL)

An update on my collection, so far:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 01-14-2011, 01:48 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post

Shitty quality pic taken from my cellphone (I don't have a decent camera yet LOL)

An update on my collection, so far:

Spoiler:

I'm loving you RE PS longbox and RE2 PC box. Very nice, I don't have those yet.

Comment

I'm loving you RE PS longbox and RE2 PC box. Very nice, I don't have those yet.
                            Thanks! I got the longbox by pure luck, as I found it on Mercadolibre (Mexico's eBay) at a pretty decent price, there were a lot of people interested on it, but they thought it too much and I got it first (it was a buy it now offering).
                            Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 01-15-2011, 02:01 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Play-Asia goodies arrived.

Resident Evil 5 Limited Edition for both PlayStation 3 and XBOX 360 sealed.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Play-Asia goodies arrived.

Resident Evil 5 Limited Edition for both PlayStation 3 and XBOX 360 sealed.
                                what kind of extras to you get in these?

Finally, My Moby Dick William G2 figure arrived today! The cool thing is that as well as the picture I now have a japanese news paper that was used to protect the box

Comment

Working...
                                X