This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
    Why not just use a normal camera for the photos?
    I would do that but I dont have one unfortunately.

sorry to be a bit off topic but I was wondering how rare the code veronica soundtrack is? or does any one know a website which would give me information about different re merchandise?

Comment

• Late RE goodies arrived.

Resident Evil Zero Gamecube NTSC/UC (nothing special but I was missing the USA one) now to find RE:CV on GC..

Resident Evil 4 Tin Gamestop Edition Gamecube NTSC/UC
      I'm very happy with this one, the art cell rocks!!
      Attached Files

Comment

• well, since I got some money I decided to finally spend big money (well big money for me anyway) on a new item to my collection so I went ahead and bought a William G2 Moby Dick figure

EDIT

I also just found an old PSW dvd i got with a magazine and it has videos for RE online, as it was called before it became outbreak. sadly there isn't a playable demo though
        Attached Files
        Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 12-31-2010, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
          well, since I got some money I decided to finally spend big money (well big money for me anyway) on a new item to my collection so I went ahead and bought a William G2 Moby Dick figure
          Nice, the Moby Dick figures sure aren't cheap but they're worth the price in my opinion, so detailed and deluxe sized. I got really lucky earlier today and managed to get the Moby Dick Hunk which is damn rare and exspensive. I got it for fifty bucks, I thought for sure that someone was going to outbid me in the last 5 minutes as it has happened six times before

I also got a Biohazard 2 controller box set that comes with memory card stickers and herbal tea!(red,blue and green of course). The left grip is shaped like a knife handle while the right is shaped like a gun grip complete with a trigger for the fire button. I'll snap some pics whenever they get here in the weeks to come.
          Last edited by REmaster; 01-02-2011, 07:09 PM.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
            Nice, the Moby Dick figures sure aren't cheap but they're worth the price in my opinion, so detailed and deluxe sized. I got really lucky earlier today and managed to get the Moby Dick Hunk which is damn rare and exspensive. I got it for fifty bucks, I thought for sure that someone was going to outbid me in the last 5 minutes as it has happened six times before

I also got a Biohazard 2 controller box set that comes with memory card stickers and herbal tea!(red,blue and green of course). The left grip is shaped like a knife handle while the right is shaped like a gun grip complete with a trigger for the fire button. I'll snap some pics whenever they get here in the weeks to come.
            I have that gun controller too, I love it

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post

wow, never knew you could see hunks face on that figure.
              Ah, I would love to get my hands on that controller. The herbal tea is what really interests me.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
                Ah, I would love to get my hands on that controller. The herbal tea is what really interests me.
                There are heaps on ebay in japan. Thats how i got mine.

Comment

• I have that controller too, and another one for sale {pm me if interested}
                  Regarding the comics from Wildstorm, I have all those, old & new, and have done 600 dpi scans of #1 and Issue No4, which can be found here ~

Personally I only enjoyed the ones that resembled the canon story line; the Hong Kong Kong CVX graphic novels, the Wildstorm Collection #1 {love the exert where Jill smokes Ada's 'boyfriend' John}, and the oldest one, the Promo #1

I also received some nice Biohazard guides, not rare, just lovely ~
                  Biohazard Gun Survivor Official Guide Book

And Biohazard Archives II {a full Spanish translation version will soon be at ReCenter}

My hardest search is for Umbrella Chronicles Side B.....I already have Side A {English translation at Project Umbrella & Spanish Translation at ReCenter}

Would love to know if anyone was able to find Side B !

Comment

• Sealed copys of Resident Evil Wii NTSC/UC and
                    Resident Evil Zero Wii NTSC/UC arrived yesterday.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• I'm sorry for the double post, but this arrived from eBay

I'm thinking its rather hard to find

Promo Copy of Resident Evil 5 PAL XBOX360.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Ooooh it's pretty!
                        I'm on the lookout for a copy of Resident Evil 2 for Gamecube. Will scope out eBay next week when I get paid

Comment

• Originally posted by Kruspe12 View Post
                          Ooooh it's pretty!
                          I'm on the lookout for a copy of Resident Evil 2 for Gamecube. Will scope out eBay next week when I get paid
                          It's not cheap, especially the PAL version oddly. I don't even remember how I got mine or how much I payed.

Comment

• I'm expecting to have to fork out a decent amount for it. I would keep it forever if I had it, unlike my RE4 special edition... However, I still have a chance to get that one back from Gametraders, it's still up high on the shelf

Comment

• I swear a copy of RE2 gamecube was rare even when it first came out. I remember finding the re3 copies every where but the only time I saw the RE2 copy was when I didn't buy it thinking I could just pick it up in a preowned section, damn it James, why did you have to go and think a stupid thing like that!

EDIT

just found a copy on ebay for a tenna! damn, sadly im cant afford to splash any more cash on re goodies
                              Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 01-06-2011, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• I'm looking for RE3 on PS1 first, I won't even attempt the Gamecube one yet

Edit: Was it RE2 or 3 you found?
                                Last edited by Kruspe12; 01-06-2011, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X