This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A_Jill_Sandwich View Post
    Old from my birthday in August, and well, not part of my collection (Ada was quite delicious...) but this is some NICE cake art done by a lady at a market here at the bakery part. Lovely....my mom told her 'one of the RE girls' and this is what was made. Still love it, best cake EVER. ;o;
    Ha, this is so cute! I love it. My mom used to do things like this, for my birthday. When I turned 14, I had a Wesker birthday cake. Growing up is such a bummer; I haven't had a cake since I was 19...

Comment

• How does a nice video of my collection suffice?

My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• If anyone is going to part with their RE2 Platinum figurine set I'll always be willing to buy. I need to hunt them down. Must be sealed in 9/10 condition or higher. No bends in cardboard, nothing, unless it's very slight and not noticeable.

>_>
        sigpic

Comment

• Got I think, 48 or so of the Wildstorm Resi 2 cards for $30. Planning on buying the insert set soon. I was bidding on a RE Outbreak shirt (the ones in the pistol box) but was outbid at the last second. ah, oh well. Other than that, I've been pretty dry in collection updates. Also: anyone know what gas type and pellets the Umbrella Revolver by Tanaka uses? I'd like to test the thing out, never shot an air gun before.
          sigpic

Comment

• sick collection.
            w: resident.evil.mega.site
            w: TheWestFront (my band)
            snip.snap

sigpic

Comment

• While not as massive as some folks around, here's my latest pic of my collection, minus the Damnation Blu-ray I bought two days after this pic was taken...
              Gaiden was a bitch to find complete in a good condition LOL.

Click image for larger version

Name:	resident.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	577.1 KB
ID:	402680

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                Sorry to double post but I want this post highlighted as new.

To anyone who bought the PLay Arts Kai Lupo figure...was there any damage to the inner plastic mould that the figure sits in? A friend bought one a couple months ago from a store and the back was smashed to hell, all the figures in the store had the same thing. We presumed they weren't handled well, the figure itself has no damage.

I ordered one from a completely different retailer and it has arrived with the same problem, the upper area where her back/head would rest are smashed. The plastic seems so thin from shaping and so little gap for her to fit in I am presuming a widespread issue with even small force able to break it.

Also, on both my friends and my own figures the pistol holding hand for the left when you try to attach it doesn't want to hold in, I've needed use a bit of blu-tac to make it grip. Another widespread issue?

Both my friends and I have Resident Evil branding of the figure, not Biohazard.

Anyone else can comment on the figure?
                So did nobody buy this?
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• I had all of the ToyBiz figures when I was little, but as growing up unfortunately they either broke or lost themselves in my abyss known as a house.

I recently purchased Birkin G3 but it's lacking the head for G4. :/ Anyways, I have loose Tyrant (lost Mr. X clothes), Ivy, Ada and Birkin G3.

How rare are these? I got Birkin for relatively cheap and I wanna get them all again so I can put them on display.

Also that RE5 Jill is beautiful, but I just don't have the money to splash £100 on a figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                    I had all of the ToyBiz figures when I was little, but as growing up unfortunately they either broke or lost themselves in my abyss known as a house.

I recently purchased Birkin G3 but it's lacking the head for G4. :/ Anyways, I have loose Tyrant (lost Mr. X clothes), Ivy, Ada and Birkin G3.
                    Same here. They had shitty articulation, but I had fun playing with them since they were RE characters. I had the entire RE1 and RE2 set except for RE1 Tyrant. Unfortunately, being a kid I didn't really give a shit about preserving them. I ended up selling all of them as a lot for cheap, but I still have Claire's western revolver which got chewed up by my dog.
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

• I recently picked yo a Palisades G3 Birkin at a rummage sale for $10. He's huge! I don't know where I am going to go with him though..
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                        I recently picked yo a Palisades G3 Birkin at a rummage sale for $10. He's huge! I don't know where I am going to go with him though..
                        Nice, and here I thought mine was a steal after finding it at a local comic book shope for $50 lol. He's quite bulky that's for sure.
                        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Yes he's bulky for sure. Too bad mine is kind of beat up but I plan to repaint him. I just have to find the ambition to do it.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	228.1 KB
ID:	402734
                            Finally opened the Mr.X and Chris; they were still twist tied in and everything. I think Chris looks really cool next to Jill with the Gatling gun.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Oh man, Moby Dick Real Shock figures. I have every one of them. Man the Hunter Beta is a massive beast for sure.
                              Last edited by Zombie_X; 03-15-2013, 10:37 PM.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• almost a year since i last updated the pdf files, but they're at least updated now.
                                Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Working...
                                X