No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Fan art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These are all inspiring to me, with some very nice artwork throughout. I'll have to draw something up tonight. I haven't drawn some resident evil pics in awhile
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by ozzwhizz
      Oh Dear, does it really! thats really scary. Comments on this one please-
      that ones better, her face looks a little weird though on this one.

Originally posted by ozzwhizz
      Not a lot of interest in that one then! How about this one for your judgement. Wallpaper-
      i like this one, it's great,

Comment

• nice work ozzwhizz

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
          Jill Winehouse

Cannot unsee!
          Last edited by Bertha; 01-13-2009, 09:38 PM.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by ozzwhizz
            Thanks for the feedback its most welcome, before i post more it is important that i do some legal stuff, not only to protect me but more importantly this site. These images are fake and art sketches and are intended for fun purposes only. Any infringement of any 1st, 2nd, 3rd party copyright is NOT intended and remains the property of its rightful owners. Now that thats done here's some more stuff. Alyssa Ashcroft-Ada Wong-Ashley Graham-Claire Redfield-Alexia Ashford-Chris Redfield and Leon S Kennedy and of course Rebecca. Btw if you would like to submit a request, please do so!

WOW!! there great, i really really love the one of Jill in the white dress, and the three pics of Claire you did, and i like the one of Rebecca as well.

Comment

• They are really good Ozz looks like you been quite busy mate.

Comment

• They are really cool
                hahahaha

Its ridiculous and amateur
                Last edited by Guest; 03-05-2009, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                  They are really good Ozz looks like you been quite busy mate.
                  Thanks for all your feedback, its really nice to get some reaction to these. As for "Busy", er, not really, have an archive of these going back nearly 3 years so there are quite a few more to come and im currently working on some "in game" and some "risque" ones. I really enjoy doing these and as i said before if you have any ideas or requests please let me know. I Have been asked to do something with Alexia Ashford and the "Cryogenic" scene from CVX, so will post that shortly. Also working on a "elegant" Jill from Remake, so watch this space. The new Claire and Leon look from Degeneration look good so going to have a "crack" at them in due course. In the meantime please keep the comments coming, it helps me to improve!

Comment

• I hate the background but what do you guys think about Rebecca?
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Outstanding! You have obviously used "Paint" or similar prog to do this, so technically its a freehand drawing! I have to say that its alot better than i could have done. You may like to try making up a grid of your character first (see example) so you can get the proportions right however this depends on what application you are using. Keep it up though, you have a definate talent there. This is the beginning of the artwork for the "Resident Evil Extinction" poster as an example of what i mean.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I did this a couple of years back using models from a Simpsons movie-making demo I had and Paint...
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks ozzwhizz

Comment

• Ref Simsons Resident Evil!

Originally posted by Biokk View Post
                            I did this a couple of years back using models from a Simpsons movie-making demo I had and Paint...

That really is very good and you have been able to work with such small detail! Doubt if my glasses could handle that! You ought to make up an album of these and post them here.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeechCharmer
                              Something I did in High School and never finished.
                              You ought to finish it! and do some more, we could have the best collection of RE stuff here without realising it!

Comment

• Here some from me, dam painting on this site is like take a shit on a air http://artpad.art.com/?kdrwoc14xr8w

Comment

Working...
                                X