• Using the laptops touch pad was tricky

Comment

• Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
      http://artpad.art.com/?k5lqjo1dahek

Using the laptops touch pad was tricky
      That's really good!!

Comment

• Cerberes...your art...WOW!

I love your monster art, especially T-078 and Alexia. I wonder if you could try your hand at characters. I'm trying to make a Biohazard supplement for the d20 modern game, and I would love pictures to accompany the stats of monsters and characters alike. If I had half your artistic talent, I would do it myself, but I'm not very good.

Comment

• Reached a new level of boredom earlier and made an RE2 Leon sprite. I might use it in a game, but I don't know yet.
          Last edited by LeonsBuddyDave; 08-24-2008, 03:10 AM.

Comment

• Here is another fresh one that my bro did. It's a up close bust sketch of a Crimson Head Zombie.

Comment

• Comment and Post

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
              That's really detailed! I wish I could have the patience to do that

Back when I was doing my research on Nemesis, I tried to plot to see if his tentacles could be traced to a certain origin to locate the specific part of his spine where the parasite was, but I never finished the study since I'm sure I lost the drawings/sketches...

But here is what I did have :

Not much detail was ever added since I can't find it D;

Hey, that's freakin' cool. I got respect for people who can draw monsters, especially the big hulking beefy ones. Drawing stuff like that is a beyotch for me. The way the tentacles go in is hella cool. Shame it can't get fully finished. Maybe if you have/can get Photoshop, you can edit the size and stuff and make it look like a whole new pic, maybe color it too.

As for me, I got summoned here through Youtube cause of my, ehehe.. 'views' on RE5. But might as well try and be a little sociable first before the flames come in. Anyway, I also love to draw. So I guess I'll post a recent drawing I did of Jill Valentine.

Sorry if it's kinda huge. That's linked from my DeviantArt page, I think. I'm not too good at using Forums. I got more crap at my DevArt profile here if anyone is interested. I'll just link up the Resident Evil Art section.

DoubleLeggy

Comment

• OMG, the one & only ShadowLeggy joined THIA!!!!!!!111

Comment

• O_o

Comment

• Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
                    O_o
                    Double that. O_o_O............

Holy crap its ShadowLeggy!

Comment

• My DA is mostly photography and some electronic artwork. Haven't been on in months though.

Hah, it still has me listed as 21. That was 3 years ago! XD
                      Last edited by Project Omega; 09-02-2008, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                        My DA is mostly photography and some electronic artwork. Haven't been on in months though.
                        Ooh, yeah. When I first made mine I uploaded like 2 things and didn't use it again for like... half a year. Maybe more XD

Comment

• I think I stopped uploading pictures because it was a hassle describing and assigning the categories and all that. I just wanted to post my art and if people wanted to see it, they could just browse my account... I might fire it up again though, when I have some free time... Or I could just use an AJAX based gallery system on my website... That should solve that problem, but I'm just all around lazy

Comment

• Here're few of my arts. They are rather old now because I don't draw too often (either because of lack of time or my lazyness >_>).

Click for full view.

^ That was supposed to be Jill Valentine :*

My DA: http://mrzombie.deviantart.com
                            Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 09-02-2008, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                              Here're few of my arts. They are rather old now because I don't draw too often (either because of lack of time or my lazyness >_>).

Click for full view.

[url=http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/184/4/7/Goodbye____Ada_by_MrZombie.jpg]
                              Holy lawd. I know that picture. You have like a more finished/photoshop colored one on DevArt right? I think I have it faved. Cause I love the LeonxAda thing. Or actually, I MIGHT be thinking of another drawing, (bout the colored thing) but I've definatly seen this one too regaurdless, and I lurve it. Keep it up
                              Last edited by ShadowLeggy; 09-04-2008, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• Mr_Zombie your GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
                                I started on a new one so here is the first result. Planning to finish it this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X