No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Fan art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need your opinions on this one. Since i always draw animals i always pick animal creatures to draw. This is my first attempt on something else. I made a start but i am not sure if i shall finish it. I hope some people here will tell me their honest opinions on it...

Comment

I think it looks good Cerberes. The body looks very nicely done and toned very well. I really like the detail. You should finish it.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Hey, is it possibly for me to post non-RE artwork here, or should I just go make a non-specific artwork topic in the Off-Topic forum?

Comment

Yes cerberes you should, I even say must, finish it. Tyrant 078 is my favorite and I like how you draw him.
          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

I will finish it then. I was just a bit unsure cause like i said normaly i only draw animals. I got tons of ideas in my head for drawings so i think i will try some more after finishing the tyrant. Thanks for the comments

Comment

I think it looks awsome!definently have to finish it.I already told you what i thought but just wanted to post anyway

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	mihsketch.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	397520
                Bored in lecture.
                Sorry if nudity offends

Name:	madeinheaven.JPG
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	397521
                A stencil I made.
                Sorry if nudity offends

Name:	CIMG0786.jpg
Size:	178.2 KB
ID:	397522
                A sketch I did. I realised I can't draw faces, so I just didn't.
                Angel wings directly stolen from the Diablo II angels.
                The rest was added by the computer. Can't find the original pic. I'll have to scan it again.
                Sorry if nudity offends.
                Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 06-09-2008, 08:22 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

I like your second picture Gene, looks great. I would like to see a couple o these on the walls of my city
                  "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Thanks.
                    I never vandalised anything with it. It was a sort of challenge my friends and I had. Back when mens fashion seemed to be a shirt with random patterns and crap over the top of it.
                    I stenciled it, and the 'Let me Live' logo onto $3 shirts from the Op-shop, and then tried to see what exclusive nightclubs we could get into. I could never get a good 'Made in Heaven' on a shirt. The only time the stencil really came out great was that shot you can see on the test board.

I'll see if I can find any shots of me wearing the 'Let me live' shirt

EDIT: While loooking for the shirt, found a few more pics

Name:	plagas.JPG
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	397523

Name:	regenerator.JPG
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	397524

EDIT #2: A hearty thumbs up gets in the way of the detail, but that's what I try do with the shirts.

Name:	LML shirt.jpg
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	397525

I've done more video-game clothes too.
                    I made some Diablo 2 rune-word shirts (anyone who got into the game will understand), as well as a Donkey Kong 'DK' red necktie. Quite possibly my favorite ever.
                    Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 06-09-2008, 09:05 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LeonsBuddyDave View Post
                      Hey, is it possibly for me to post non-RE artwork here, or should I just go make a non-specific artwork topic in the Off-Topic forum?
                      Good idea. If Dot doesn't agree he will delete it i guess. I have some drawings in the pc i used on my own forum and CE so i might post first one up in off topic. Maybe other people follow

Anyway here is the final result. Positive and negative comments are more then welcome!

Comment

You know i had to be the first to say now that it's finished it looks even more awsome!You really did a great job on it already knew it would be so you know i for one cant wait to see what you make next.

Comment

It came out really really well

Comment

It came out very well, I like it.

Only issues (take them with a grain of salt they are only minor) is that the hand with the spikes seems a little small and the legs seem a little thick.

Comment

I like your work, it realy came out preaty good, try to make more of them, Cerberes.

Comment

Thanks for your honest opinions guys I really had fun making that drawing so yeah Nomad i will make more.

Comment

Working...
                                X