No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Fan art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it would suck if you were one of those people that got turned into lickers O.O
    sigpic

Comment

Still alot of work to do but i made a start. Already wanted to show the part i did finish

Comment

Hey honey,just wanted to say that it looks awsome so far but i already told you that.Cant wait to see it when it's all done

Comment

Wow, thats awesome.
          Mooore plzzzzz!!

Comment

Thanks Gradon Think i will finish it this weekend since i have 2 days off. I got so many ideas in my head for the next one...I wanna do a licker, nemesis and wesker is high on my list aswell. First i will finish this one though.
            Last edited by cerberes; 07-09-2008, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Hey i'm up for you making a nemesis one, let me know if you'd take down wants and needs from other people, when you want ideas on what to make.
              The tyrant came out very well, but your alexia is just as good IMO, i love her, shes so evil

Comment

That is amazing. Looks very nice, detailed, and just like the real (well, real in the game) thing. You're very talented Ada =)

Comment

I didn't wanna put this up cause i thought it sucked but BHXTyrant convinced me to post it....

Comment

You finished it! That looks really awesome, I really like this picture.

Comment

Started on new drawing today and as always honest opinions are welcome! For this one i would love a reply from nemesis lover. Thanks for the thumbs up Gradon

Comment

Well what can I say, comparing it with my nemesis picture that i made last night *looks at both pictures*, i can say that yours has beaten mine lol.
                        I really love the current nemesis picture at the moment, normally people don't put as much detail as you do when drawing tyrant/nemesis etc, so that's why its a treat for the fans to get a taste of some art.
                        The only thing that needs to be changed, is that his head looks a bit too small, but that's not a major problem, its just the tenticle on his right *nemesis left* side needs to be a little bit wider because they are quite think and makes him look more scary looking.
                        But overall , it's a fantastic start and like i've said before the detail is amazing. It could be stoped at his belly like the nemesis bust from Palisades that was made, but i'd love to see the whole body aswell.
                        Looking forward to the finshed product and a Nemesis Type 2 also, and don't be shy to offer to post it to other people ;)

Comment

I will fix that tentacle today and draw some more. I don't think i will finish it today cause its alot of work. The idea is to make the entire Nemesis and not just the bust. Thanks for your honest opinion nemesis

Comment

Sorry for doubleposting.

Halfway....

Endresult...

Comment

THAT IS VERY SEXY/AMAZING, your skills with a pencil is like jill's are with a lockpick. That is some series shading and in all the right places. The body looks fantastic and has turned into an positive improvement from last time.
                              I wish I could also get the skill of shading, i know it must be easy for alot of people but i'd just love to have that skill because my hobby is drawing cities and buildings that are made up on A3 peices of paper, even two if i want to build/draw a huge city, but being able to draw and shade like that is one neat skill.
                              I'm sure a type 2 is on the table, i'd love to see what you can do with his 6 pack lol, or even a william G4 would be something. But nice job with the picture and never lose it or the nemesis will come for ya ;)

Comment

Thanks Nem. Actually i was already working on a new one and here is how it turned out so far:

Last edited by cerberes; 07-23-2008, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X