Resident Evil Fan art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well if you wanna see it, then why not, i'll have to make sure its decent
    btw it might look shit but lets say its a nemesis prototype and was made during aug 96.

Comment

Sure i wanna see it. Today i got out all my stuff ready to draw but then suddenly i felt like just relax and watch some tv. I will give it another go though and have some ideas. Might be the licker or the hunter. If i make new ones i will put them up. I do have other stuff but thats not resi related.

Comment

i'll also hit up some pictures my g.f has drawn, she did a really nice jill one but she wont let me put it up so im waiting for her to draw another one :S

Comment

Man, all you guys are so talented. I wish I had some drawing skill...

Comment

first attempt to color a scanned drawing

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
                Pyramidhead vs Tyrant! Damn, that is a badass picture! I like it.
                "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

gd idea on getting them two, but c'mon get nemesis to fight him ;)

Comment

hm who would win in that fight? if tyrant slaps the knife outta his hand what's he got left? but if PH knifes tyrant, he's probably done for

Comment

Isn't the only thing that can kill a PH an other PH?

Comment

Actually there is nothing that can kill PH, because he eksists only in James Sanderlend's head But I think he would win this fight. He has a Great Knife and a Great Spear( with what he can run like hell) and a giant Pyramide on his head!!!!
                        "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

you'd have to kill james at the end of the day, it'll be hard tho cos he can survive jumping down huge holes and what not.

Comment

It would suck for Tyrant if the only way to kill James was to kill PH then. PH would be immortal as long as James was alive, and James would be alive as long as PH was alive so in a sense, Tyrant could never win. I wonder if PH would be succeptable to viral infection. If he had an immune system and couldnt die, he'd essentially be another Lisa, but less annoying since he wouldn't be jumping all over the place and screaming at random intervals...

Comment

Some drawings made by my younger brother:

Maybe I should apply certain restrictions when it comes to lending him my game collection...
                              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Pyramid Head vs Tyrant....PH all the way. He rapes corpses. That is hardcore.
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X