No announcement yet.

Wooden Emblem Text?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, they look like malformed gryphons. And is it me or is that centre bit sorta look like the Umbrella Logo when it's doing it's whole digital spinny thing?

Comment

is the logo related to the spencer family crest somehow, or maybe another family crest?

Comment

I don't know, I always ask that myself. If it is the Spencer family crest, why the hell do they draw an umbrella in it? It's quite rare to see such a thing in a family crest =/

Comment

The only other place that design is on is the "Stone and Metal Object".
          Last edited by Project Omega; 07-03-2008, 08:38 PM. Reason: Perhaps I was mistaken about the Spencer Key... Need to verify.

Comment

Is it possible to rip item textures from the remake?

Comment

It looks likes something radiating light? Which was then maybe later cropped down to an umbrella?
              sigpic

Comment

what was the emblem on the spencer key for the office?

Comment

Perhaps I thought it was different because it had red in it? Upon closer investigation, it does appear similar, but without a closer look (I'm not with my gamecube/wii at the moment) I have no other images of the Spencer Key other than this:
                  Attached Files

Comment

this could be it, i thought could it be a combination of the spencer, ashford and marcus family crest but the ashfors had that halberd as their crest and i presume marcus didnt have one

Comment

Images modified for clarity

It likes some sort of vulture/condor since it has a long neck. It definitely looks like a bird since it appears to have a beak and wings...
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Project Omega; 08-10-2008, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X